Geekvape Dual coil leaking problem

hello people…i have a problem with an ammit dual coil…

the problem i experience is the extension of 6ml glass… i added the extension over the chimney and the juice filling glasses and when filling it full it starts licking from bottom holes…

i have checked the wick… i even added more cotton that i should and it’s still leaking… after a while since the tank has emptied about like half stops… and everything is under control… i don’t get what’s wrong… by your experience is there any o-ring missing inside that i should use? it something wrong with the extension?

thank you very much :slight_smile:

Wow, haven’t tried the extension glass yet so I doubt I can help. I will note that I really had to stuff those wicking holes with cotton, more than I expected to for it not to leak with the short tank on it. If I remember correctly, I put a 4mm coil in there. I don’t know how I would have kept it from leaking with a much smaller coil.

1 Like

Sounds like an O-Ring is either missing or damaged.

2 Likes

I was having the same issues with leaking above a half a tank on my 1 week old Pharaoh come to find out my build deck wasn’t screwed down all the way… I know it’s not the same atty but it’s a least a something to look at as I did the same with rewicking and all as well… Good Luck… hope this helps

checked them… and everything seems to be in place… but… but… that’s why i am asking other people who own it. if they have/had the same problem…

i will check this too :slight_smile: thank you very much :slight_smile:

I have had no problems with leakage on my Ammit, with either the 3 ml or the 6 ml glass.
My only suggestion would be to double check the o ring on the bottom of the glass tube to make sure it’s seated properly. It’s not a standard o ring but is more the shape of an L and can easily become inverted.
That would be the first thing I’d check. If it’s not that then make sure you have the wicking holes filled, not stuffed, with cotton. Also make sure you close the wicking holes when filling the tank.
That’s all I got, if it still leaks after all that, I have no idea.

1 Like

it;s leaking from bottom airflow… but i will check that too… i don’t have it with me right now but i will check it tomorrow… thank you very much for your repy sir :slight_smile:

Check the o ring that is on the chimney. It’s between the chimney and the chimney extension. I’m thinking it’s either twisted or missing. Thats my last guess :laughing:

1 Like

that was my first guess…
checking all the o-rings when saw the leak… i will check this to… yes i know… i am kinda like “i checked all” so the answer would be “if you did everything perfect why are you asking for help or whatever?” lol… though if something is missing i wouldn’t be in position to know about it…

checked tonz of reviews… none of the reviewers is using the 6ml glass… most of them in their free ammit samples have the juice holes thingy at all… and noone is saying for something extra or whatever unfortunately :confused:

thank you very much again :slight_smile: i will also check the deck is screwed is on the base etc… and i will change the orings… thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

How long have you had the Ammit Dual coil?

How long have you owned the Griffin 25?

Do you own any other Geekvape or digiflavor products?

the ammit was completely new…

i own the Avocado rdta 22… and the ammit rta (single) plus the pharaoh (Digiflavor) by the companies you asked… but i don’t get what you want to succeed with these questions…

The reason for the questions is that people are trying to help you. @louiesquared tried to help you and you kind of were a shit to him. Well we on here do not take kindly to that. When people here try to help other people regardless if they own the products or Not try to be more respectful. That is my point.

2 Likes