Geekvape Gbox Silicon Conversion

U can actully cut the top of a vtinbox bottle remove the top of the yftk 8ml bottle and push down the top part in the stock bottle and run it with the silicon bottle as well. Hehe

4 Likes

Awesome! Would you happen to know the sku for the YFTK bottle at FT? Was putting together an order at FT and I’d like to add a few of the bottles to the order.

1 Like

I got mine from 3fvape

Buth i think its these
$6,65 YFTK 510 Central Silicone Dropper Bottle - Silicone, 30ml, White (free shipping) - FastTech.com

$4,02 YFTK Replacement Bottom Feeder Bottle for BF Squonk Mod - 8ml, Silicone, White (free shipping) - FastTech.com

6 Likes

Just a general question for all who are on this thread. Do you use high vg juice? I am at 70vg normally and dont have issues squeezing the bottle on setup.

1 Like

Thanks! Added to the cart! I already picked up one of those refill bottles for the Gbox and have another one coming with my Hugo Squeezer.

2 Likes

I do 70% VG and especially as the bottle gets low, it gets progressively harder to squoosh it out.

1 Like

I run max vg. Its not a problem its just that i prefer soft silicon bottles. And i live in a could country that makes plastic fragile hehe

2 Likes

More pictures @Nappen? Can you take the cover off and show us the bottle connection?

1 Like

Agreed, pix if possible? I have a Gobx…took it skiing…was fine when warm…when it finally cooled, it was a damn pain in the a$$ to get any juice up into the coils…the stock bottle actually has lines on it from squeezing cold…

2 Likes

i´ll take som pictures :smiley: upload soon just need to take it apart again :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Here comes updated Pictures

This is the part u have to remove it´s just 2 screws that hold it.

6 Likes

I ordered 5 bottles from FT. I’m sure everyone did and the guys at FT are like “WTF, we should charge more for these bottles”

3 Likes

Hey @Nappen do you know what size Torx screwdriver that is ? I have all but that one

I’m going to try to use my rod from a old DB 160 ( but cut it down )

The battery door broke off after I dropped it several times

photo%202

1 Like

yeah i know the size? :smiley:
buth i cant tell u it´s a secret :smiley:
Buth the tube is not the same on the Db 160 and the Gbox.
Torx 06 :wink: is the number on my screwdriver :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Way cool Thank You :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks @Nappen for finding the right bottle and @SthrnMixer for sending me a bottle because FT lost my order somewhere in transit. Added some 3mmx3mm magnets in the screw holes and recessed 3mmx1.5mm into the posts. Came out pretty nice I think.

10 Likes

Way cool good job
Do the magnets hold the cover on tight ?

2 Likes

Yes, so tight in fact that I cut a slot in the cover with a file to help get it off. The door doesn’t rattle at all even. The door itself is fairly light, so 4 pairs of n50 magnets have no trouble keeping it there, especially combined with the groove it sits in.

4 Likes

did you have to do any drilling for the magnets to fit? Also, did you glue them in? Where did you get your magnets from?

thanks for reading and sorry for all the questions lol

1 Like

Do you or anyone else here know if there’s a USA based company that carries these bottles?? I need to get this done ASAP before I go on vacation :frowning:

1 Like