[Giveaway] VOOPOO New Drag 2/Mini Testers Announced

As did I finally. 6 days later.
I think the biggest thing that’s caught me off guard so far is evidently it’s shipping from Bahrain.

Yes. You read that right folks. Not China, not Taiwan, or Hong Kong. Or even the Netherlands.
Bahrain.

5 Likes

That’s where I got my stuff from Voopoo as well, nothing to worry about :wink:

I would go prepare and get ready though, find your camera, set up your lighting, book in some free hours for the review and practice on your photo editing software… 1 week is not a whole lot of time you know :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Nothing until you look up what VooPoo means.

urbandictionary.com says
Top definition
voopoo
The act of vaping and pooping at the same time.

Then these people (gearbest…com) say they are the official site of voopoo

And a who-is shows this provider as the host in Beijing China

Alibaba Cloud Computing (Beijing) Co., Ltd

1 Like

With Trumps trade war in full acceleration, you’re probably going to be happy it won’t come from China :wink:

3 Likes

I love China’s stuff, if its good enough Apple and other big companies I’ll save also ordering direct.

Same quality guitar strings for $12 a set I now get @ $2.00 a set and so its like bulk 6 sets for $12

1 Like

OK, nearly everything is produced in China. Bahrain is just where it ships out to customers.
This was shipped from Bahrain too:
It’s a small world when it comes to logistics in a global economy.

4 Likes

Still no shipping notification for me…

2 Likes

I have a tracking number. But Dhl still hasn’t received the package. This was on Thursday at 245pm

2 Likes

Just received a tracking update from DHL, departed Heathrow airport on its way to the States for me. Delivery for me should be Wed or Thurs in the Northwest USA.

1 Like

Still crickets in my neck of the woods. No word from @VOOPOOTech or DHL or anyone else

2 Likes

I should think we’ll all get ours about the same time, those in europe probably a little faster, coming from Bahrain.

1 Like

Mine is in Cincinnati OH atm. I should have it end of business tomorrow. It sat for 5 days in Bahrain

3 Likes

According to @VOOPOOTech my shipment returned to sender (which is bizarre) so they want a different address and seem to hint that DHL doesn’t ship vaping gear to Israel (which is not true).

Let’s see how this develops because it sure sounds fishy

2 Likes

Ty @VOOPOOTech

5 Likes

Maybe because it’s from bahrain? They might block any mail to Israel?

Exactly what I’m thinking. I would expect @VOOPOOTech to send it from China tho …

1 Like

Hey Red! Wanna trade? lol
(no, seriously.)

5 Likes

If you had gotten the rare pink, I would have gone out buy it for $103 at my local b&m in blue and trade it with you :rofl: wouldn’t use it but man that rare pink/pastel purple hunts me for the last 2 years already (seen in the old drag but never sold apparently )

@adary I hope you can sort it out with whom ever is in charge, shouldn’t have to miss out on your own :hugs:

3 Likes

I have a feeling that someone else is getting mine. Don’t care really

2 Likes

It’s all a bit of a screwed up thing tbh…
they announce they need 4 testers, they draw 6 and send 5 pieces out, like that makes sense

5 Likes