Good Deals 2017!

Sure and you got a nice setup.
Both the VGOD and the Goon is good stuff.

1 Like

Damn you guys. You both are enablers. My wife is going to kill me.

2 Likes

Ya but it is a $180 dollar setup for less than half - you are actually saving money. So it is like finding $90 on the street since at some stage you were gunna spend it anyhow lol

3 Likes

I will run that by her and watch the look of digust crawl across her face, lol.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s my kind of logic right there. Good job mate lol

3 Likes

Just saw thisā€¦ dirt cheat Goonā€¦ wish it werenā€™t brass but for the price itā€™s a steal

http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-atomizer-supply/13699-authentic-528-custom-goon-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-brass-brass-24mm-diameter.html#.WKi0sX9c5LU

1 Like

http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-atomizer-supply/13698-authentic-528-custom-goon-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-silver-stainless-steel-24mm-diameter.html#.WKi1VtKLTIU
http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-atomizer-supply/13701-authentic-528-custom-goon-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-black-stainless-steel-24mm-diameter.html#.WKi1ddKLTIU

3 Likes

Thereā€™s the SS and black versions

1 Like

Damn I searched but didnā€™t find lol

I like looking at stuff I canā€™t afford right now lol

Now I see they have SS, copper, brass and black. Iā€™m excited :laughing:

One of each perhaps lol

1 Like

hereā€™s my issue thoughā€¦I mean seriously correct me if iā€™m wrong here, I donā€™t have an original Goon I have a Cloon, But I have handled an original, had a proper look at one, and I seriously struggled to find any difference at all, I mean theyā€™re made the same shape and size out of the same material but cost about a 5th of the price?..so if it can be made exactly the same by someone and still turn a profit thenā€¦arenā€™t the people that make the original just ripping us off?..

4 Likes

Iā€™ve put that exact question to someone else and the answer I got was this. The original is better made and with better materials, because of this it costs more to make. Itā€™s not mass produced like the clones are, which also drives the price up. Overheads are much lower in the likes of China, where a lot of clones are made. There was a few other reasons but I had zoned out by that stage lol

3 Likes

You bring up a very valid point. I would take the Cloon every time unless the Goon dropped to the same price. There are some purist out there though. I am not one of them.

3 Likes

I really donā€™t see why it matters that the metal is of a slightly better quality, for the job it does (houses steam) it makes no fucking difference lolā€¦I just think they knew theyā€™d made something good so they figured theyā€™d get away with putting a ridiculous price on it, knowing full well that these ā€˜puristsā€™ would bite on a ā€˜itā€™s fucking expensive therefore it must be epicā€™ whim ā€¦god I hate thatā€¦and bullshit theyā€™re not mass producedā€¦and double bullshit that a metal can be of a quality so much greater in such small amounts that it deserves to be sold at 5 times the priceā€¦fuck thatā€¦

6 Likes

I would say to some degree they are. The people behind the Goon arenā€™t the worst ones though, look at the price of the Apocalypse and some other RDAā€™s thats actually manufactured in China. They shouldnā€™t have to cost like a small car, ok i exaggerated but you know what iā€™m getting at

3 Likes

drives me mentalā€¦
I guess it doesnā€™t just appear in vaping though.
unfortunately greed is quite popular these days.

2 Likes

Chinese steel was good enough for Trump it should be good enough for us :grin:

3 Likes

The better the material the lesser the chance that we will inhale some shit from it. Some crap metal could release whatever metals that we donā€™t wanna inhale at all.

1 Like