Good Deals 2017!

but that would just be the coil surely, I mean we’re not burning anything else, as long as we clean it properly before use then nothing should come off it it doesn’t get hot enough…plastic maybe but not metal…I wouldn’t of thought anyway…I’m no metal expert…obviously lol

2 Likes

Greed is the ruling thing these days, all the chinese vendors are driven by greed and as long as you pay them and everything is working as it should theres no worries, but the day you have some issues with them it is close to fucking impossible to reason with them making them take responsibility for it and get compensated.

2 Likes

I can make a bowl out of a toilet paper tube and some tinfoil. Gets me just as high as the $29.99 glass bowl at the head shop.

Wait. What were we talking about again?

4 Likes

not sure…
kinda liking the direction you’re taking it in though has to be said…
first I was angry…now I just wan’t to get stoned :grin::v:

3 Likes

What you described wasn’t a bowl, it was a hat made out of tin foil that you use at work. Pugs have shared some photos you sent over to him.

4 Likes

BAAAAAHAHAHAA…damn…bustedddd…lmaoo

2 Likes

Those pics were supposed to be private. Can’t trust anyone now a days. :laughing:

2 Likes

Dude we are on the internet, nothing is sacred on the internet. :laughing:

3 Likes

There’s no such thing as private online lol

3 Likes

And besides you know Pugs can’t be trusted with pics and stuff, he will always share them with others, always :laughing:

3 Likes

Not to mention in his reviews

3 Likes

I can pay him back. He sent me some pics of the hobby horse I inquired about in a photo. The pics were um…I really can’t describe the pics.

7 Likes

I wish I had never asked.

1 Like

Ah Pugs broomstick that he uses to commute to work with. :laughing:

3 Likes

absolutely can’t be trusted in the slightest…total bastard…

and leave Dobin out of it…I’ll have you know she is a trusty steed …:middle_finger:

4 Likes

You guys are cracking me up… :laughing:

The difference between the originals and the clones are the attention to details, quality of material, tolerances, threading… This DOES make a huge difference, think longevity and safety.

For us “PROS” :smile: it doesnt matter, we make it work, for the amateur a moving positive post could become a big problem…

3 Likes

Dobin? That’s actually kind of cute.

1 Like

she is cute…
and sexy…

2 Likes

So it the vapor meant to come out the side of my mod too?.

1 Like

Preach it. I’ve worked magic with a plume veil clone. Though a very cheap Digiflavor Pharaoh original perplexes me.

2 Likes