Good Deals 2017!

Tribute to Dobin.

2 Likes

I experimented with drugs in my younger days too and yeah, it was a blast :laughing:

3 Likes

I never seen a PRO vaper as of yet : what i have seen is more experienced ones maybe and new vapers and something in between those 2.
I would never ever stretch it and call myself a PRO when it comes to vaping :wink:

3 Likes

You are referring to that broomstick still arenā€™t ya?

3 Likes

Iā€™m so proā€¦

you might not be but me?..definite proā€¦

Hoā€¦sorryā€¦Hoā€¦Iā€™m a definite Hoā€¦

4 Likes

Vaping is such a basic concept, the end result is the same for everyone, the main problems lie in the ā€œnot knowingā€ is it not safe to say we ā€œknowā€ a thing or two?

2 Likes

Thats the experienced part :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Ok, ok lets go with that thenā€¦ You guys are experiencedā€¦

IM PRO :laughing:

And a Proper Grubby Cuntā€¦

5 Likes

I want an original Dobin now. No clone will do. Itā€™s got to be an original.

2 Likes

I think your getting your Hōki no gara mixed up with your Dobin againā€¦ :laughing:

Good luck with the steamed bollocksā€¦

2 Likes

I have an original and a clone. The original is definitely better machined and engraved. As far a functionality goes, the clone works just as good as the originalā€¦ for $50 less :slight_smile: My only gripe with the clone is that I didnā€™t get one of those nifty fuckinā€™ little bags :frowning:

3 Likes

I DID! :relaxed:
Smells like horse pissā€¦

2 Likes

yeah I got one of those nifty little bags with my clone tooā€¦lmaoā€¦man you were duped brother lol

actually you knowā€¦Iā€™ve bought 2 cloons, I got one for a guy at work from a different source, and that wasnā€™t as good as my cloon, you could tell it was a clone, but the first one I got and the one I got for grubby was spot onā€¦bag n everythingā€¦:ok_hand:

4 Likes

Guess I need to start picking my clones more carefully. Fasttech only has a thousand varities :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This price at 3fvape shows how much retailers are making on the goons! So itā€™s the retailer & the producer. Though I doubt we have any vape millionaires, I could be wrong. Itā€™s just the sense I get. I doubt 528 customs is making all the bosses millions, they would be comfortable Iā€™m guessing.

Itā€™d be interesting if the cloon is a 5th the price are they selling at 5 to 1 of the goon. If so it shows 528 customs they could sell it at the low cost margin, but then it loses its prestige. And you know human nature.

I find the main difference in RDA clones and authentic ones are the quality of the insulators, threads and screws. Clone RDAs center posts often come loose and spin.

1 Like

You must have got the clone of the clone not to get a bag.

3 Likes

Does anyone know about any good flavoring deals for Presidents Day???

1 Like

Well there goes the self imposed buying ban I guess
Just kidding
You need some more flavours
So u can tell us how they are in enjoy your reviews

2 Likes

The Goon is made in the US. Whenever you really get down to details you canā€™t get any Chinese made clone to compare. I have seen all the clones and the authentic Goon is made better. There is a lot of pride in the craftsmanship of the Goon. And working in the machining field for 25 years I really respect that.

I have not vaped all the clones, but a friend that I know is very accurate with his take on RDAā€™s says the clones are not as good as the authentic in regards to flavor. I almost want to buy a couple clones to see for myself. But every time I buy a clone I think to myself how upset I would be to have designed a product that is one of the top vape items only to have the Chinese rip off my design. I have bought clones. But I always strive to buy the Authentic if I do.

Oh, and as far as price, the Chinese can produce just about anything cheaper. Because they pay lower wages to their ā€œworkersā€ who in turn donā€™t really give a shit how good of a job they do. They are also using machines that spit parts out much faster than most small machine shops in the US can afford. And because of that the American ā€œmachinistā€ will take the time to check his work. Look the parts over. And spend a little more time making parts clean and free of any burrs or imperfections.

3 Likes