Good Deals 2018!

The new black label

1 Like

@tartarusspawn Whew, thatā€™s a quick steep.

3 Likes

he must live in the nice part of town w/ 4 windows

6 Likes

80 degrees is hot?

4 Likes

https://www.nicotineriver.com

8 Likes

Squonk for cheap.

8 Likes

eightvape has been having some awesome deals lately

7 Likes

Thanks to my fixed income, I cant even afford shipping butā€¦

http://www.realflavors.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=SUMSALE

Strawberry, Blueberry, (NEW!) Dr Soda, Hawaiian Drink, and (NEW) Lemon Lime Soda are all free for the 10ml samples!

13 Likes

How much shipping?

1 Like

US was $4.95 and a 10 bottle limit

2 Likes

Thankfully I just deposited money in bank. Then took wife to Walmart and checked my email. What a surpriseā€¦ they got me with the word free.

Bills are due or Iā€™d order all the black labels @ 50% off

6 Likes

Sorry, but the black label french toast is nothing to write home about.
Iā€™ve got a bottle of 70vg/30pg @ 3.5% single flavor, and itā€™s very lacking ā€“ to me.
The concentrate bottle smells amazing, it just doesnā€™t vape that way ā€“ for me.

6 Likes

Iā€™m very much enjoying it @ 3% . But as they say taste is subjectiveā€¦

3 Likes

@tartarusspawn @DaveDave taste is definitely subjective, I found it overwhelming at 3%, my current bottle is at 1.75% and we will see how that is in a day or so, 1.5% was just a little light but 2.25% was a little much, my 3% tester went mute on me after 6 hits in a row, had to put it down and vape something else for a while just so I could taste it again when I went back to it lol

7 Likes

Not A Vape Deal

Eyebuydirect.com is doing buy one get on free with the code ā€˜BIRTHDAYā€™. If you are like me, and donā€™t like spending $250-$300 on RX glasses, this is a great way to get a pair that wonā€™t break the bank. My last pair was around $30 (with astigmatism, so more expensive for me). You just input your RX info, and boom they make them. If your glasses donā€™t work, or the vision is off at all, they will keep making them until they are right. They have frames starting at $6. :grinning:

10 Likes

You still need to see to mix and build coil decks, so it is vape related.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve thought of using them but I require trifocal lenses and Iā€™m just not sure they can make them right. Iā€™d like to know if anyone has had success with multi focal lenses with them. My last pair cost me 300.00 + AFTER my insurance benefits.

2 Likes

Well, that is where it gets a little bit harder, but the good thing is, Bi and Trifocals are a little easier produced than Progressives. I ended up getting both my parents Progressives from there, and while my momā€™s Rx was on point, my dadā€™s lower (reading portion) was a little bit off, ended up being too low. They of course corrected the placement until it was right. I had to provide pictures of his face, as well as pictures of where exactly on his nose he wears them. I am now convinced that Bifocals would have been easier for him to adapt to, but all in all we spent $70 for his Progressives, with no insurance the local Optical Shop tried quoting like $600, which was crazy.

5 Likes

$70.00??? Holy crap, that might be worth trying out even if there is a little hassle involved. Thanks for the info!

2 Likes

The cool thing about the hassle is they will keep making pairs until they work perfectly, and if for any reason they donā€™t, they refund you. And they always pay for shipping back to them. Win-win! :grinning:

7 Likes