Good Deals 2018!

JULY SOCIAL FLASH SALE TERMS & CONDITIONS: Must use discount code referenced to receive discount. $15 minimum purchase required. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Shipping, taxes and other fees may apply. Some exclusions may apply. Free shipping available for orders originating and delivered to addresses within the Continental U.S. only (excludes WA, UT, AR). Delivery dates not guaranteed. Offer valid from 11:00 AM PST on 07/22/18 and ends at 2:00 PM PST on 07/22/18 or while supplies last. Maximum of one use per transaction. This sale may be extended or terminated and the terms and conditions may be modified at any time, and from time to time, without prior notice.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a drop ship, and while it comes from NR, itā€™s not NR directly. If that makes sense, I donā€™t know how to explain it lol.

2 Likes

no need, i know how it works and vice versa

2 Likes

This was so temptingā€¦ https://101vape.com/charon-tc-218-w-box-mod-by-smoant-camo.html But I already spent the vape funds on this, I think I got one of the last black on black, but it looks like they still have the black/red kevlar. https://www.eightvape.com/collections/mods/products/lost-vape-triade-dna-250-250w-tc-box-modpreorder I ordered it last night and the already sent a shipping notification 8 vape is pretty darn fast. There is some other good deals at both places too.

5 Likes

Great price for the drag 32.50

3 Likes

USA company ??

2 Likes

Great deal 32.50 w/free shipping

3 Likes

Yes, based in cali.

2 Likes

:man_facepalming: Ohh no! not another vendor for me to browse clearance items at

6 Likes

i browse the clearance more often than i look at new stuff lol

10 Likes

me tooā€¦ lol love me sales alwatsd

3 Likes

Watched this gem start at 30usd when released and sky rocket to present of 84usd Sadly never snagged one when i should have and heard nice things about it so if this is your thing, looks great at 27.They do make an rda to match as well.

4 Likes

just got this in the mailā€¦if any one is looking for the Pulse BF mod at a good priceā€¦for 24.95 its a steal if u want to squonk

https://www.eightvape.com/products/vandy-vape-pulse-80w-bf-mod?utm_source=eightvape+retail&utm_campaign=600cb98075-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_07_20_07_12_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_35c2cbeaef-600cb98075-81866483&mc_cid=600cb98075&mc_eid=f1f7714a5e

6 Likes

$24.95 I barrowed money to get it. :sunglasses:
https://www.eightvape.com/products/vandy-vape-pulse-80w-bf-mod

10 Likes

Thatā€™s a really good squonker for that price. If I didnā€™t already have too many Iā€™d pick that up in a heartbeat!

6 Likes

I knew i should have stayed away from this thread.I am trying to save some money but I MUST have this one. I have a friend who loves it. Squonking has totally changed my vaping experience. Flavors taste so much better.

11 Likes

Great price, went and watched a video on it and the Recurve RDA and decided to get them both and guess whatā€¦ the price of the mod expired and itā€™s now 39.95 I guess I missed the sale by all of 20 minutes! Oh wellā€¦ maybe next time.
EDIT: When I first went to the website it was still at the 24.95 price, but changed when I went to look at the Recurve and put it into the cart :frowning:

5 Likes

another good deal ā€¦the Wismec P80ā€¦i have this mod alsoā€¦got it as a bang around mod for outsideā€¦but was surprised how good it isā€¦you can also add Artic fox to it if u likeā€¦i have notā€¦for the money its a very nice modā€¦

4 Likes

I did the exact same thing. I went and read @mjag review and I almost didnā€™t get it, but I donā€™t really need a great TC mod and for 24 bones it was a deal. Anywho, the whole time I was reading the review, I had a little voice (a devil or an angel) telling me that when I get back to my cart, it would be GONE!!! Oh ya, and the time it took for me to find someone willing to loan me a measly 30 dollars. (shipping).

Sorry you missed it bro.

6 Likes

itā€™s helpful to have the extensions ā€œhoneyā€ or " vouch " or "coupon sumo " in google store, just do a search for ā€œapply coupons at checkoutā€ so you get the extension, then when you shop, at the checkout, the extension will go thru to find you the best coupon and apply it.

5 Likes