Good deals?

Sounds awesome. I’m going to check them out. Undoubtedly I will have to place a flavor order. It’s endless. Lol. I will let you know how I make out and of course throw some stars your way. I’m off to work and thank you for the info. I don’t do forums but when I found this one…well…how could I not stay. I’m in Florida by the way. Talk to you again.

3 Likes

You’re very welcome.

The NANA CREAM CUSTARD is wonderful after +10 days

Word of warning if you use the TPA RIPE BANANA make sure you’re using either Glass bottles or LDPE plastic bottles as it breaks down plastics and IS A TANK CRACKER if you use PolyCabonate etc tanks.

CMJ

Gonna have to get me some French Vanilla to try that recipe.

I don’t use EM so would probably leave it out

CMJ

EM can absolutely be left out.

1 Like

I just ordered VC 1 from Bull City for 1.75 for a 10ml to try it out against the VC 2 (I have a 4 oz bottle of it) yesterday with about a dozen other flavors (Fiji apple being one). Sure wish they would get Joy back in stock, I have been wanting to try it for awhile now.

1 Like
1 Like

Here’s more options to buy the Badger 121 Paint Mixer…

Click for the Badger Paint Mixer

Some with free shipping…

1 Like

so I bought an engraving tool and turned it into this

idk it froths’s like crazy and the bit changes w an allen key?

4 Likes

Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=111718857650&alt=web

Will any of those fit in the skinny tip bottle’s?

1 Like

my frothier is twisted 18 g wire untwisted alittle!!! in the engraving tool…

1 Like

Good point! Will those paint mixers fit into a 15ml bottle? That’d be perfect for me! Mine is the nickel size round ended whisk type.

1 Like

the tool comes w a diamond tip removable by set screw… remove and insert twisted mess and froth away… haha…I had the thing sitting around and my stupid mind wandered lol…

1 Like

3 Likes

mine is CUSTOMIZED haha looks impressive haha

1 Like

Any chance you’ll share the
"butterscotch custard" recipe PLEASE :)?

6% Butterscotch TPA
10% Vanilla Custard v1 CAP

Simple but good.

CMJ

4 Likes

I saw this one, that I thought looked good:

3 Likes

I’ve seen that one too.

CMJ

1 Like

Thanks I’ll try it out.
I love butterscotch, I’m hoping to afford FW Butterscotch asap