Good deals?

excellent point. even from vendors who have always done us right. times they are’a changin…

2 Likes

Things are changing for sure. Thankfully, my return with eciggity is going really really well. Fingers crossed my order makes it here quick.

3 Likes

Be aware also that sometime when a vendor sells something for below the manufacturer’s suggested retail that the manufacturer may not honor their warranty.

3 Likes

http://www.kbeevapes.com/category-s/1894.htm

3x 100ft 316L (any gauge) = 11.50
3x 100ft NI80 (any gauge) = 11.50
3x 100ft Kanthal (any gauge) = 9.99
Free shipping

I used code KBEE for 18% off

5 Likes

As we get closer I see alotta “out of stock” tags on online Vape gear and even empty B&Ms not restocking

I’m afraid we’re going to see a bunch of pre order items show up a week before dead line and be junk. No warranty because of regulations.

Uh Why wouldn’t I want the 200 for another $20

1 Like

LiPo battery versus swappable dual 18650s. And, many people never vape anywhere near the full 200W. It’s the exact same chip just throttles lower for the dual 18650s. So… why pay $20 more if you’ll never use it and prefer 18650s?

1 Like

thanks Brofessor that is the answer I need

3 Likes

LiPo vs Li Ion is another thread but I just read a post on Reddit that explained LiPos in parallel might be better all around than 18650s in series. I had problems with two eVic VTs (use LiPo) from just juice running down on boards and shorting the selector wheel to make it turn on (after I’d turn it off) and run through screen settings until the battery was fully dead and would not recharge. Also in this article it talks about leaving LiPos in a hot car they can explode …I ain’t got time for that (Texas!)

1 Like

Oops, you are correct. It’s still a 3 cell series battery though. I’ll keep my 18650s. My point was the easily swappable and user replaceable. Not that you can’t on the VT200, but it’s not as convenient and not as easily reordered.

1 Like

agreed like I said I had TWO eVic VT …one to use while the other charged …that was kinda stupid

1 Like

Yetivape.com has the vt200 for $99, last time I checked.

2 Likes

I’ve never ordered from them, but 71% off most products.

Makes Sigelei 100w $25
Arctic or kanger subtank mini or plus are $10
limited variety, but if anyone is interested or has bought from them that can give reviews?

6 Likes

I consider myself pretty aware, and not just since last Monday. I am not the average old fart, I stink much worse. :smile_cat:
Not all business has the same moral practice or ethical standards, some rise above the norm, some [choose] to fall below. An educated consumer should research as best possible before climbing under the sheets with anyone, Still, it will not always save you from incidents out of favor with your wallet.
Sometimes even an honest business can get backed up to a wall, but that is when a moral ninja should spring forth to protect their customers.
To simply not honor the products that a business sells because the manufacturer will not support them, the business should not sell the products for them.

3 Likes

http://www.jwraps.com/ having a nice sale on wraps and stands…

3 Likes

Just picked up an Hohmwrecker G1 for 40.00 delivered. Seems like all the reviews I’ve read so far are favorable.

2 Likes

i picked up the G1 a coupla months back after hearing good things about the Hohmwrecker devices. The G1 requires 25+amp batteries, which i didnt think was a big deal, but i ended up having problems with my device and i’m not sure if it was just the way it acted or if i had a faulty mod. i would put either 25 or 30 continuous amp batteries in it and i would be able to get a few (10-30) hits on it, then it would say “weak battery”. Again, i’m not sure if i ended up with a faulty device or not, but it ended up on my shelf. BUT, this story takes a turn…i kept my eyes open for the G2 and one day i found it for just over a hundred dollars. That mod only needs 20+amp batteries. the functions take a little getting used to, but that thing there is pretty fucking sweet. one of the firmware upgrades took it up to 171W, it reads all the usual TC wires, plus it has this mode where it gives you an attempt at TC on all other wires. Battery life on it is really good, it looks pretty cool, it hits really fucking hard and it is in my daily use rotation. just my 2 cents worth…

3 Likes

Get 17.5% off at https://www.therawfoodworld.com/ with coupon code RAWFOOD18. Thats the site that sells Medicine Flower extracts. Thats a pretty sizable savings!

6 Likes

especially on the flavors they have marked down already! like Peach!