Good deals?

Thanks for the heads up! I have an email in requesting they stop shipment and I’ll pick up the G2 for about 15.00 more. I was reading the specs on both of these and on paper they look impressive. The design is pretty simple and you can purchase the boards at a reasonable price should you need to replace it. Not a big fan of the square sharp-edged box, but it’s what’s inside that counts.

2 Likes

good choice! you wont be disappointed! where are the boards available at?

Gremlin DIY has a 15% off code thru July 4th

3 Likes

I read it in a forum post (maybe VU) but now I can’t find and I was too much of a dumbass to bookmark it. If I come across it again I’ll let you know. I think it was somebody from hohmtech and they were saying they had the boards for 40.00. Maybe write Support at their homepage?

On another note, I wrote vaporcube.com asking if it was too late to stop the G1 shipment and they said it was already sent out but to fill out the RMA and send it back for a refund. I ordered the G2 and about an hour or two later, I get an email stating that the CSR called the post office to stop shipment and they would refund the G1 price. This was outstanding customer service IMO

4 Likes

101vape.com Use the coupon code “JUICEUSA” for 25% off e-liquid purchases.

blovape.com Use the coupon code “July” for 25% off entire purchase, 120mL bottles $14.99.

breazy.com Use the coupon code “USAUSA” for 25% off ALL e-liquid purchases and up to 30% off select e-liquids in the deals section. (expires 7/5)

ccvapes.com Use the coupon code “CCV35” for 35% off e-liquid purchases.

ecigavenue.com Use the coupon code “JULY4TH” for 15% off entire purchase.

fugginvapor.com Use the coupon code “JULY4” for 10% off entire purchase, or “FOUR” to get 4x 120mL’s of Fuggin E-Juice for $40.

gulfcityvapes.com Use the coupon code “4TANKS” for 10% off ALL tanks, “4MODS” for 7% off ALL mods, FREE shipping over $50.

halocigs.com 15% off entire purchase.

litecigusa.com Use the coupon code “July4th” for 15% off entire purchase. (7/ – 7/4)

mtbakervapor.com Use the coupon code “FREEDOM” for 17.76% off Mt Baker Vapor e-liquid and hardware. Excludes all third party e-liquids. (valid 7/4 only)

thevapemall.com Use the coupon code “july4” for 15% off entire purchase.

vaporcube.com Use the coupon code “71OFF4THJULY” for 71% off ALL purchases (Hohm Tech products excluded). Visit their sale HERE.

vaporider.net Use the coupon code “2016J4” for 15% off entire purchase. Excludes Clearance & Hot Deal Items. (valid 7/1 – 7/4)

virginvapor.com 20% off regular priced e-liquids (use the coupon code “4THJULY16”, 50% off closeout e-liquids, 50% off select hardware.

8 Likes

https://www.perfecthitejuice.com/collections/top-5-selling-tanks/products/crown-ii-tank
Crown II for $22!!!

1 Like

Yeah, thats pretty awesome of them! Gotta love good care!
And as for the board…I will keep that in mind, thanks!

3 Likes

http://myfreedomsmokes.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c13fe868f803c7f5573b18aec&id=5787651d93&e=da8797cd5d

“Flash” sale. Slim pickin’s from what I can see, but you might find something you like.

1 Like

http://www.ecig.com/coil-master-tool-kit-v2-0.html

http://www.ecig.com/efest-luc-blu6-6-bay-charger.html

Try boca10 for 10% off

2 Likes

Have you ordered from them before? And if so, was the wire good quality?

I’ve ordered their wire before through EBAY and yes the quality was good. The SS is the typical springy SS wire. I didn’t see the 3-fers on EBay so I went directly to their site. I just received the order today so shipping isn’t bad at all.

Thanks
So are you saying the SS is good,or stay away from it because it’s springy?

Go ahead and use it. I haven’t had any problems sith KBee wire. I’ve found most SS316L to be springy. Although, I’ve heard that the SS from www.kidneypuncher.com is annealed to the same specs as kanthal which makes it stiffer and easier to work with. I haven’t tried it yet.

2 Likes

Kidney puncher works good for me

But the price at Kbee is outstanding compared to kidney puncher.
But I will be trying there’s too. At the moment I have all Lightning Vape’s SS wire in 26g 28g and I have some of there clapton wire with SS core and kanthal wrap, but have not tried the clapton wire. I’m wanting some 36g SS for wrapping some all SS claptons.

1 Like

just made a simple 26g/32g 316L clapton and it’s outstanding.

Sounds good! What’s you running it in?

Cuboid at 420F/70 watts on the Velocity. 3mm ID/5.5 wraps .20ohms.

1 Like

Just ordered some 26,32,36g SS from Kbee.

1 Like

too good to pass up,right?

1 Like