Hand check (what you vaping on today)

Thanks man, was a very proud father at the time haha

1 Like

I can say NO just to make you a bit frustrated :laughing:
But gadgets were used.

2 Likes

Tight! Very nice job.

1 Like

I would have said no. Told me you whipped them up by hand in about 3 minutes. :laughing:

1 Like

It did actually only take me 2 minutes, well 3 minutes if i include the time it took me to make 2 coils and put into the Goon :laughing:

2 Likes

thanks man :+1:

1 Like

I just want to make some claptons that work even if it takes me an hour. Right now it takes about an hour for me to give up and walk away cussing. Iā€™m going to have to make a jig.

1 Like

once you get it youā€™ll get it man, just practice, itā€™s all about tension, once you get that down youā€™ll have the drill on full power and whip one up in no time :ok_hand:

1 Like

Or you get the Daedalus and let that do the magic for you, you can get it as a complete set or only the jig.

2 Likes

Oh yes! This thing is chucking now and the flavor is great. Canā€™t compare it to the original Goon @Fenrir1 but itā€™s good.

2 Likes

Since it is chucking now iā€™m guessing you have rewicked it and put some more cotton in this time?

1 Like

No, I just turned the volume button down. Will probably wick it again tomorrow with some rayon or more Muji cotton because itā€™s pretty damn tasty.

I will probably put a new build on it all together. The flavor is good with some spaced single wire, fused or just claptons will probably set it off. If I can make some claptons. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

The monitorā€¦first time I have seen me on someone elses.

3 Likes

I have you as my screensaver Ozo, i also have several scatter cushions with your face onā€¦

Not too weird rightā€¦??

7 Likes

Tsunami 22mm on a NC. Dual 26g kanthal, 12 wraps, 3.0 ID 0.81 ohms.

7 Likes

RX 2/3 TFG2 mothers unicorn milk deep water 22g Ti build so good

8 Likes

Wismex RX300 with old faithful Tsunami, SS twisted Ribon 0.13ohms 100w, 3 month old BANā€¦There isnt much that can top this :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Love this tank. Surprised more people donā€™t talk about it.

1 Like

I hear ya I saw a post you made a while back about them being on sale and bought 2 immediately. $5.95 a piece is a steal for that tank. Itā€™s all Iā€™ve been using since I put those deep water coils in itā€¦ love it

1 Like

I would sing its praises but too addicted to the G4 to go backerds :slight_smile:

1 Like