Hand check (what you vaping on today)

I had to check and it ohms out at 0.1 and normally on my mechs it is a nice vape. Well it is a nice vape with the right RDA :grinning:

1 Like

I’m using VTC4’s, nothing gets even slightly warm…apart from the vape obv, I wouldn’t wanna go any lower though

2 Likes

I would say that with those batteries you got no issues going lower. I use the same batteries in my mechs and my normal builds are 0.09-0.11, around there. I don’t get warm batteries or any other issues.
Edit! But as always building low you kind of need to know what you are doing and be careful. I don’t chain vape my mech at these low builds since that is to ask for trouble.

2 Likes

My first experience with the PWM mod was at .23 ohms and when I pulled the mod away from my mouth there was flame still coming from the top. I think I had the pot between 50 and 100 though. Shit like that tends to make you cautious.

1 Like

I agree, however, see the shooting flame post above. :boom:

2 Likes

On my first PWM I have it pretty much just under 50% all the time, I don’t need any more than that, usually using around .2 to .25 average, love that thing, with the new one on a Lipo it doesn’t move off 25%…that things unreal man seriously, I’ve taken it to around 40% but my lungs cried, big fan of the Lipo now though :ok_hand:

2 Likes

My next will have a lipo but it will have the DNA chip so it will be different. With a .66 ohm build on the PWM I can go to about 75% on the pot and it’s devine.

1 Like

Ahhhhh

I turned the pot from about 48 to 23. Made a hell of a difference. I just started using this RDA today so it takes my brain a little bit to catch up.

thats the thing though, once you have these set up perfectly…nothing else comes close, I bought the temple from Vapefest last year as a gimmick, rarely used it, but Iv’e got some huuge coils in there, not super low though, .24 for the pair, spaced, it’s not pretty I’ll take a pic they’ve been in there a while now, but the flavour…oooft

1 Like

1 Like

Coils don’t look bad at all, Pugs. I’ve made some uglies before that heated perfect and gave me a great vape. Yours are fairly neat. If they give you what you want that’s all that matters.

1 Like

They were quite nice when they went in lol…they’ve been punished bless em…

1 Like

Oh yes, they look quite nice there. Still going strong though huh?

1 Like

yeah fine, they’ve been dry burned quite a few times now like, they’ll need swapping out soon but they’re still goin good :ok_hand:

1 Like

This is a spaced 22/32 3mm ID 5 wraps i put in the Unholy yesterday.

6 Likes

Very neat clapton that man, nice work

3 Likes

Thanks bro, it does what it is supposed to do.

2 Likes

Very nice! You use any sort of jig to make them? Please say yes or I’m going to be extremely jealous.

1 Like

That’s about the best looking one I ever made, I’d only been doin it a short while when I did this and I really haven’t been putting the hours in at all since…I really need to, got distracted by all the review stuff, takes up aall my time now pretty much

5 Likes

Nice looking coils man :+1:

1 Like