Hand check (what you vaping on today)

Woody vapes X200 With a goon clone, month old ice cream cheesecake, bringin in the new year :wink::ok_hand:

11 Likes

Solid choice. Never seen the coffee colored Crown.

1 Like

Another solid choice.

3 Likes

Love that setup! Been wanting the Uwell SE1, ever since I seen the matte black one. I am hooked on Uwell after winning a Crown Mini, loving that tank. Great customer service as well, I had bought the Crown 2, and it had the older coils so I contacted Uwell, after the shop couldn’t produce a newer model coil. They are sending me two replacement coils, for free.

It’s different :slight_smile: Love it on the Triade, sets off the red leather nicely. Loving Uwell! After winning the Crown Mini, I want to buy the original Crown for juice capacity.

1 Like

NIce! yeah the SE1 has been good to me so far. I originally wanted to get the crown 2 but then saw the $25 deal on Uwell’s site, it was just too good of a deal to pass up and have no buyer’s remorse :+1:

2 Likes

@mikelej14 long time. How’s things

2 Likes

Broke up with Shilo, but back to working and I’m okay with it being over now. Feel less stressed by everything with her out of the picture now. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t sad about it, but more the situation even happening than the end result. Otherwise good lol ordered a serpent mini 25mm to play with :slight_smile: fasttech so it’ll be a while but I’m pretty excited to get it

2 Likes

Hey sometimes it’s just the right thing to do the ex and I have been aprt for 18 years and I was OK from the start it took her more than 10 to admit and realize it was THE thing to do

1 Like

LOVE that tank man, it’s my go to tank for flavour, so well made too, you’ll love it :ok_hand:

Ooh oooh mine will be ready in 3 days :+1:

2 Likes

Meh, 3 days wont make much difference my lovely, crack it open!..mine was done on 2/12 and I’ve nearly tanked 100ml lmaoo…I was a few days early if I’m honest

do it

do it…

2 Likes

Ha! I’ll crack it open when I get home later then :grin:

2 Likes

Well we’re gonna go crack open a homemade pizza compliments of our daughter. Free food no mess it’s a win win situation. I’m vaping on California Pizza Kitchen butter cake with blackberry sauce on top.

2 Likes

Homemade pizza sounds yum! How’s the butter cake recipe coming along? And happy New Year to you and yours :blush:

1 Like

Oooh, you’ve cracked it then?! Fab!

1 Like

Today i rocked the Goon LP (clone) on the Moose in the beautiful weather we had. Was dripping a Blueberry Donut.

7 Likes

Where did you get the goon from?

That clone came from 3fvape. But the jury is still out on that one, i would say i get better flavor out of the original Goon. Don’t get me wrong, it isn’t bad, a bit cramped to build on though.

Looks good sitting on the Moose. Is it more a brass or copper color? I’m looking for a great RDA in brass finish.

1 Like