Has Another Mixer Inspired You? Thank Them Here!

Two questions. Where do you store yours when not using it? Have you taken it to the movies yet?

5 Likes

Iā€™m so ugly inanimate objects find the will to run away from me. LOL

5 Likes

@TheTinMan1 Just kidding Brother

4 Likes

I carefully placed mine in the closet. Sheā€™s kinda creepy stuffed in there though

5 Likes

Thatā€™s why they keep me around, every now and then I connect and hit one out of the park. If I tried to list names it would be a world record post. besides the fact that I just donā€™t type that fast and Iā€™d be here for days just getting it written.

4 Likes

Lol! I just noticed that! Iā€™m sure it says country kitchen or something to do with country. I hope this was an accident. Or perhaps it was intentional, who knows except for Pugs1970!

3 Likes

Thanks for your kind words Neil :blush:

4 Likes

This site has guided me through my journey in DIY and vaping in general. I havenā€™t come into contact with anyome that wasnā€™t helpful. I recommend this site to all my DIY and vaping friends! Excellent and inspiring community!:heart_eyes::clap::kiss::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

And now @Laura5 tis your turn to take someone by the hand and give them the guided tour. When this person approaches you you wonā€™t even hesitate to answer anything you can and help find the answer to anything you canā€™t.

3 Likes

Thank you for the mention @BoDarc ā€¦ I am truly honored and it tickles me to know that someone appreciates my efforts. I know that I have not been very active mostly for the last year but I am also very flattered that I was not forgotten in my time away.

I have drawn inspiration from many artists here at ELR and honestly can not give credit to all that have inspired me ā€¦ for that I apologize. I would rather thank all active members for their contributions whether they share recipes or not. I love this online community because of the people that make this community what it is ā€¦ Great!

9 Likes

[quote=ā€œwoftam, post:22, topic:129491ā€]
The core regulars on this forum are the most helpful friendly group I have ever come across on net.
[/quote] I get that warm fuzzy feeling too, but I LMAO more than smileā€¦you crazy folks rock!

Being pretty much a newbie here, Iā€™m sure there will be more than I can list today, but I have 6 months or more of stuff to try from

@DarthVapor
@Amy2
@Ken_O_Where
@Alisa

Thx Ladies and Gents, Love your recipes :grin:

11 Likes

As the minority tobacco pariah I will have to nominate @Kinnikinnick for the tobacco recipes Iā€™ve swiped and his wealth of information on NETā€™s :kissing_heart:
And of course @daath for setting up this website in the first place, without ELR I probably wouldnā€™t have gotten into DIY :hugs:

13 Likes

Bump
10/char

3 Likes

I wanted to as well, but seems Im never there when anyone is actually chatting lolā€¦ not voice anyway

4 Likes

What mix was this @SthrnMixer if I may ask? Youā€™ve got me wanting to mix whatever the hell it is!

3 Likes

That make two us. @Kinnikinnick is the tobacco master, no question about it. He is also one of the most generous people you would ever want to meet. He has given me dozens of hours of his personal time responding to my endless ā€œhow do I do thisā€ PMs. :grinning:

I owe him a big one !!

6 Likes

Itā€™s probably been mentioned; I havenā€™t read the history, butā€¦

All of you.

6 Likes

Best of my recollection it was a mix from @core who seems to be MIA lately. If this was the recipe I was referring toā€¦and I think it wasā€¦he finally made it public. Itā€™s excellent!

Edit - now that I think of it, I donā€™t think that was the mix. I used the word ā€œcollaborationā€ which I didnā€™t work with Core on this mix at all. It was all his. That said, I looked back at my April '17 recipes and canā€™t seem to locate one I collaborated with on IRC. If it comes to my Iā€™ll respond here.

6 Likes

youā€™re going to make him blush now :blush:

3 Likes

Yeah, have to shout out ā€˜Convenient Vaping,ā€™ ā€˜Mofoggerā€™ [ hisā€™ Blueberry Cupcakeā€™ is outstanding. Long steep, but well worth it] and 'Steamroom Vaping. Have been inspired by many but these are a good start. Thanks to all who post their work for us to enjoy, and learn from.

5 Likes