Has Another Mixer Inspired You? Thank Them Here!

Thanks for the pics @mrneph2
Nice. :smile:

7 Likes

Hey @TheTinMan1 I just couldnā€™t resist the shot you now how it goes lmao. Hows things

4 Likes
11 Likes

I would say that since the other party isnā€™t even there yet thatā€™s probably the worst case of premature vapulation Iā€™ve ever seen. @TheTinMan1 Love ya dude. lmao

8 Likes

Thank you my friend!! I still feel like a newbie compared to so many hereā€¦ if I start shouting out to people I would leave out so manyā€¦ I will say I have talked to the most and drawn way too many ideas from @Amy2 and she is a flavor goddessā€¦ along with so so many on hereā€¦ so I am taking the cheesy way out and shouting out to all of my ELR family!! You all are so awesome and I take inspiration and fully support every mentioned member above and someā€¦ yes including you too @TheTinMan1 this is my second family even though I am absent sometimes you all are never far from my thoughts so a big THANK YOU to my ELR FAM and an even bigger THANK YOU to @daath and @JoJo and @Ken_O_Where for making this place possible and keeping all of us miscreants in line :wink: that means you @VapeyMama lol

12 Likes

Especially @VapeyMama. She is hard to tie down. I have tried.

Dammit wrong thread again.

14 Likes

Youā€™re sure having a tough time keeping it in yourā€¦ correct thread. Better work on that. :wink:

15 Likes

Iā€™m honored to have been mentioned, I know Iā€™m a weird one.

Guys, you are all uniquely inspirational, which is the reason I can easily say @Daath is the king. Thanks for making this place for us to come together. I only wish we had a place in 4D meatspace where we could all meet up, because I like yā€™alls.

15 Likes

All of the oneā€™s listed above plus

HIC-I donā€™t think recipes posted by HIC but they are on here with notes.

@Boogenshizzle
@xsquisite
@Stixx
@TheJuiceFairy
@zippy

Thank you all so much for your leadership, dedication and beautiful tasting notes!

8 Likes

Thanks! I just want to help people not smoke.

8 Likes

Like many have stated there are really too many people to mention. But I do really need to thank @daath for forming this setup and all the work heā€™s placed into itā€¦ of course the mods as well. And although there are some really good mixers here quiet often I enjoy the comments that are aside the actual recipes and ingredients, it makes one think about what they are doing far beyond just the simple thing they are currently working uponā€¦
So thank you all for helping me become better at what I enjoy.

9 Likes

Thank you very much for the kind words I always try to help where I can. And itā€™s very cool to know that Iā€™ve inspired you.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the mention mate :slight_smile: I am glad that something I have done has helped others in the mixing community.

7 Likes

You are too kind man. Thanks for the mention, you donā€™t know how much this means to me :slight_smile:

6 Likes

TBH I think we all are inspired by everyone we come in contact with here. Everybody has something that we come away with that in some way will be of good at some point in our lives.
To all my Vaping FRIENDS

May god bless and keep you all.

15 Likes

@GPC2012 Thatā€™s how you say it brother !!!

8 Likes

For once you got the words right. You off your meds?

12 Likes

You mean the ones with you getting it on with 2 love dolls by the lake last summer?

5 Likes

He sent me the ones where he was had them dressed and was boating them around the lake. He has, uh, fancy tastesā€¦
:grinning:

5 Likes

Yes he does! They sure looked real to me.

5 Likes