Have You Created A Xmas Day Mix for 2016?

Your recipe looks lush as well :wink: I have a feeling there will be another addition of a Peppermint white chocolate red velvet ice cream attemptā€¦I did one last year

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what I have in my tank at work right now!! :smile:

4 Likes

HAHaha lucky you I got just a lil bit longer :blush: Tick Tock

GMTA :+1:

1 Like

You can still vape it now! I just happened to find a bottle that was 6 months+ and it was like sweet aged nectar

3 Likes

Sure - one for 2016

The first one I made was for 2015. Itā€™s really an excellent vape, although I havenā€™t heard from anyone who may have mixed itā€¦

5 Likes

Hereā€™s my stab at a Christmassy mix!

Ok nobody make itā€¦ I gotta see if itā€™s nasty first. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (crossing my fingers hoping that itā€™s not nasty)

7 Likes

Looks delish and very seasonal :blush:

1 Like

looks like all kinds of goodness in that one.have you tasted it yet?

1 Like

Sorry i just want a bowl of that right now,sod the vaping it.

Noā€¦still steeping away! Smells lovely, think the creams need to balance out the brandy a little :slight_smile:ļø

1 Like

Shoulda called this the crimbo munchie thread,way too many goodys on here.

1 Like

Woop, got another one! Finger taste is yummo!

5 Likes

Well it sounds decadent and amazing.well done.

1 Like

Just got some gingerbread in last week to try out, so far I have only used it with Graham cracker and sugar cookie for a pumpkin pie crust, nothing christmasy yet, in fact my friend named my pumpkin pie juice ā€œFuck christmasā€, tho on here itā€™s still ā€œpumpkin pie v1ā€

2 Likes

Sounds unique to say the least. Should make it 12 ingredients, in light of the song theme title :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I think Iā€™m at my limit on this one with 9! Lol
Finger taste test on it is good, but I canā€™t get away with snving tpa pear, so Iā€™m not even gonna bother testing it till after thanksgiving.

2 Likes

Itā€™s not nasty! :tada::evergreen_tree::tada:
It still needs to steep for sure, but itā€™s pretty yummy right now. Oh, and I ran out of ccgc mid batchā€¦ So the actual recipe right new only has .4g instead of .78g.

1 Like

Did a simple Egg Nog to give away for my friends and customers. Nothing spectacular, but tastes like egg nog!

Tfa holiday spice .5%
FA Jamaican Rhum 1%
FA Vienna cream 3%
Tpa Marshmallow 1%

2 Likes

Shhhhhā€¦ this is not public but I just vaped 30mls over T-Giving :sunglasses:
this needs a min 1 week steep but will be just right by Christmastime

Sweet Potato Pie w Candied Pecans

Ingredient %
Apple Pie v2 (CAP) 2
Butter Pecan (FW) 2
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 1