HeavenGifts 300w Hyper Mods Roundtable Discussion and Contest

No. Not really. At one time I tried 150W in a dripper with a coil that I built for it. It was fun, but that’s not my jam :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I have a SMOK H-Priv 220W. It’s running at 75W at the moment…

The SMOK GX350 primarily because it looks like it looks the most ergonomic…

Organic cotton 98% of the time. Rayon for the rest.

@DarthVapor and @LordVapor because I miss having them around :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Aww, I miss you too pookie :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I don’t think there’s a need, but there is definitely a demand for them. It’s a “because we can” kind of thing.

315W, the iJoy Maxo.

Wismec has a bad reputation due to its 510 connections, iJoy seems to have the right idea but rushes gear out to be able to compete, VapeOnly is a smaller brand and seems to have borrowed the cheesegrater design… I’ll go with the Smok GX350. They also have purple, which is always a bonus.

Koh Gen Do most of the time, Rayon in RDTAs because it wicks quicker.

@Kalahariuk @Pugs1970

2 Likes
  1. Not for me, I use 40w maximum

2. I own a 75w and 200w

3. Smok GX love the look and small form factor

4. Bacon cotton, Cotton Pads, Rayon

5. @Maureeenie @anon88729607 @BoyHowdy @BoDarc @Josephine_van_Rijn @VapeyMama @Lolly

1 Like

yes absolutely…In fact i cannot wait for my first 1kw mod…I’m getting on a bit and a mobile defibrillator could come in very useful…

4 Likes

2.Let us know the highest output power mod you have/had
[/quote]

My whiterose Lipo PWM mod, I don’t know what the power is but so far I haven’t had it past half way, I think it’s somewhere between a nuclear warhead and an actual Sun.

2 Likes

I believe it is just one post, could be wrong, rules not clear…

@Heaven_Gifts please verify rules.

Is it one answer per post

OR

Answer all in one post?

1 Like

Either the Wismec or the Vapeonly Hack…or the smok…or maybe even the Ijoy…do I have to pick one??..ok…erm…hmm…
The Wismec…although I don’t really mean it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the raffle @Heaven_Gifts
I never participate in these things, but I could use some luck lately, so fingers crossed!

2 Likes

Well I followed the advice of my peers and now use Bacon…it’s a bugger to get it through your coil and smells like burnt meat but, when I get to re wick I also get a tasty snack.
I’m not sure I’m doing it right…

2 Likes

@Kalahariuk @Grubby

hmm…don’t know…guess we’ll find out though :grin:

1.Do you think is there really necessary to have a 300w output power mod?
Yes even though I don’t vape that high, when you have a high power potential the power you use is of higher quality because you aren’t having to push your mod it can just glide along providing quality.

1 Like

2.Let us know the highest output power mod you have/had
The highest power mod I have would have to technically be any of my mech’s under the right circumstances, but the hightest power regulated mod I have is my SMOK H PRIV

3.Among the 4 mods we listed above, which do you like? Why?
The SMOK GX350 My other SMOK mods have served me well. I believe in sticking with a brand when it is good

4.What kind of material are you using as your wick, cotton, rayon?
Cotton

5.Tag 2 of your friends here.

@MisterSinner @Pugs1970 @mikelej14

Ah, sorry, we didn’t make it clear.
One answer per post or all in one post are both OK.
But one answer per post will increase the winning rate.:wink:

1 Like

Not really but an advantage with these high wattage mods that uses 3 or 4 batteries is the longevity you get on the batteries when you vape on low wattage.