HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Eleaf iCare, the Tiniest and Easiest to Use All-in-one Vape Gear

1. Share your impression on this Eleaf iCare.
Looks to be a good kit for beginners to dive vaping a go without spending a great amount.

2. What feature of the iCare you like most or dislike most?
It’s compact size, ease of use and the choice of colours.

3. If you design vape gear for newbies or ex-smokers, what kind of product it should be, for example, the color, appearance, battery & tank capacity, etc.
Needs to be simple to use, be small enougth to carry in a pocket, carry enough juice to last at least a day and also have enough power to last a day.

These i cares look cool. Nice vapor from such a small device.
Could be used whenever you want a sneak/stealth vape or when you want a MTL hit. Only con i see is gonna be hard to clean, bc tank is non removal. Send some my way vapesta clause, I’ll give em away to smokers i know. Ty

Only 4 days left.
Please grasp the last chance to join us.
This super tiny and portable kit is waiting for you.
So hurry up and good luck!:wink:

3 Likes
  1. Share your impression on this Eleaf iCare.
    Looks to be a great kit for beginners to try vaping.

2. What feature of the iCare you like most or dislike most?
    It’s simple interface.

3. If you design vape gear for newbies or ex-smokers, what kind of product it should be, for example, the color, appearance, battery & tank capacity, etc.
    Needs a simple interface and look modern.

1 Like
  1. Share your impression on this Eleaf iCare. This looks like a great little kit for beginners or someone looking for a more stealthy option
  2. What feature of the iCare you like most or dislike most? I like how easy to use it is, being able to just inhale will be great for people just switching from cigs
  3. If you design vape gear for newbies or ex-smokers, what kind of product it should be, for example, the color, appearance, battery & tank capacity, etc. It would need to have a battery and tank capacity to last all day, and be small enough to discreetly tuck into a pocket.
1 Like

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your participation and supports.

So excited to choose the winner

Congratulations! #5 Maureeenie!

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Eleaf iCare Starter Kit, you can pick one from HG at US$11.88 by using the 10% off coupon code “AHG10”.

If you are not so lucky in this contest, don’t be upset. Our another share contest is undergoing: HeavenGifts Share Contest: Multiple Coil Leads Possibilities with Digifavor Pharaoh Dripper?

Don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck!

3 Likes

Congrats @Maureeenie. Hope it will give you lots of nice Vapor :smile:

1 Like

Congrats @Maureeenie and a big THANKS to @Heaven_Gifts for another great giveaway.

1 Like

congratulations @Maureeenie!! :clap:

1 Like

congrats @Maureeenie, thanks @Heaven_Gifts

1 Like

Wauw @Maureeenie, it seems to be your lucky week! Congrats to you and thanks to @Heaven_Gifts

1 Like

Congrats @Maureeenie another kit to add to your growing collection :wink:

1 Like

Congrats @Maureeenie and thank you once again @Heaven_Gifts for another of your very generous giveaways!

1 Like

Congrats @Maureeenie. Super yay!

1 Like

OMG! I won! I cant believe it! Thank you thank you thank you!

4 Likes

Cool! Woot! You made my week!:grinning:

1 Like

Congrats @Maureeenie

1 Like

Congrats reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenie. sorry for the late response but I been suffering from dead internet and stupid supplier company.

1 Like

Congradulations

1 Like

Hello Everyone! Guess what came in the mail today from our friends at HeavensGifts?

These wonderful people did not send me one, they sent me two! A gold one and a white one! Here’s some pictures:

Kit Opened

Open Box

Teeny Tiny Coil (lol)

Teeny Tiny Mod (double lol)

My big win score!

I-Care Charging

The tank holds quite a bit of liquid, I was surprised! It charged really fast.

The flavor is spot on from my Melon Menthol, and a good amount of vapor (much better than a Blu type e-cig) This is win! I’m thinking the best use of this for an experienced vaper would be complete stealth. You could vape about anywhere and no one would know you were vaping.

Thank you Thank You Thank You Heavens Gifts!

6 Likes