HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Free Geekvape Eagle Tank and Replacement HBC Coils

Thank you @Heaven_Gifts for the recent giveaways you are a very generous vendor :slight_smile:
1.Share your coil rebuilding experience if you haveā€¦ I actually have no building experience yet, but to hope to have some soon

2.What kind of wire your coil is made of I am currently using the premade kanthal coils that came with my dripbox 160

3.How do you think about this Eagle tankā€¦I really like the build, and would like to try it out

4.Tag 2 friends to join the game, like @HeavenGifts ā€¦@ozo @VapeyMama @MisterSinner @Joel5 @JMak642

8 Likes

1.Share your coil rebuilding experience if you have

I have absolutely no coil building experience. But Iā€™m ready to learn!

2.What kind of wire your coil is made of

Iā€™m vaping on ni200 coils in my Atlantis aspire 2 tanks

3.How do you think about this Eagle tank

I think it looks good! Iā€™m ready to start building my own coils and winning one of these might actually push me into doing so.

4.Tag 2 friends to join the gamr
@mstokens @Anonymiss @CallMeTut (yeah, thatā€™s three. :wink: )

6 Likes

I once made a clapton and it was gnarly bro

Kanthal because tc scares me bro

I think itā€™s a very innovative design, Geekvape number 1

1. @jhmiller @Fresh3
3 Likes

I am not sure what wire is on the pre-made coils that come with this 160W AND the little 60W Dripboxā€¦
but they work well with TC modeā€¦someone here said they thought it was Niā€¦
I can tell you they last a long time, clean and re-wick very well.
I found a great seller on ebay that sells the pre-made in 3ā€™s for about $2.50USD per coil and free shipping in the USA, so not sure of up in our northern friends area.Last I checked, any shipping to your area was $10-$12 for small envelopes/packages.
Simple, come down on vacation and visitā€¦give me enough time to order a ton of shitā€¦I will put you to work feeding some loving critters, and you can take a shitload of gifts home with you.
But sorry, you will no longer have the option of having a 100# Puma lay on your lap while watching ROKU TVā€¦God I miss herā€¦but come anywayā€¦OK?

1 Like

Ive never actually used tc mode on any device before so I will have to figure that one outā€¦ and while im sure I would enjoy fresh air and feeding critters Ozo a drip down south would mean grabbing pasports for my wild bunch of kids and isnt like to happen, so I would need to pay the shipping (we are used to 10-12 shipping up here anyway its standard on all pakages under $100 to $150 depending on the vendor :slight_smile:

I like kidsā€¦my Grandma told me I once was oneā€¦and wild.
Have your kids ever ridden on an Emu[ostrich] ?
What a trip [drip] it would be if it happened, eh?

P.S. did you ever get a 4 bay charger?

TC mode can waitā€¦no hurry.

no not yet, being summer the kids keep finding better ways to spend mommys money lolā€¦ I will get one real soon though not to worryā€¦ im really enjoying the drip box right now so im not in a huge hurry to get the rx200s going :slight_smile:

So, you wonā€™t be buying a 4-bay charger for a month or two?

Nah I should be getting one this month :slight_smile: I just put it off slightly is all

In CAN, where would you buy one, and which one would you buy?

oh they are easy to get hereā€¦ im just going to grab one from canvape with my next order from them I just put off my order in favor of some more fun days out with the kids (totally worthwhile imo)

What is canvapes url?

1 Like

Reply any of the rules below to enter:
It was great I rebuild the coil with great skill!

My coil is Clapton, it has flavour and clouds good

I think it is really good to the point i have a rise in temperature and my mind gets blownā€¦

4.Tag 2 friends to join the game, like @HeavenGifts
@ozo @GPC2012

2 Likes

1.I was sold some NI wire (vapor store salesman), then I bought some SS316 wire and make a few noob coils, they worked somewhat. but I donā€™t have a decent tank/RDA to work with. IMO a velocity style deck would be good if itā€™s high quality, mine is not. So my experience is not good.
2.SS316
3.This looks like a nice tank compared to the velocity clone I have.
4.my friends come join the game: @CallMeTut @Josephine_van_Rijn

1 Like

@Heaven_Gifts you blow me away with another giveaway, yes, I like you! :hugging:

1. I started building coils soon after I started to vape and learned it on Youtube. Started with kanthal but moved to SS primarily. I usually keep them simple cause Iā€™m lazy. I do like prebuilt coils for the same reason but donā€™t like to fork over the money for them :money_mouth:
2. As I said above, primarily SS316
3. Iā€™ve got the Griffin and would like a companion for it cause itā€™s lonely and this looks like a very good BFF :anguished:
4 . Cā€™mon friends @Naseschwarz @MixedUp1 @Shaner @SunnyT

3 Likes

My build experience is trying to get a decent coil to fit in my toptank mini. And at the same time trying to adjust the wick to get the best vapor with no leaking. The coil in there now is a basic kanthal Clapton. The tank looks amazing!

2 Likes

@Darth_Vaper1 @Alisa @Josephine_van_Rijn @Joel5 @jhmiller @axbyg @Sandy @diogo_santos @GPC2012

1 Like

@fidalgo_vapes @Grubby @higraf @hjm_services @jonda @keyofhappy @LordVapor @Zen @Xaier @Bearkat

@Noesis @mstokens @Max_Nielsen @Mysti @mikael_b @mads @qqq865 @SS_Serp @ggkun1 @YouDontKnowMe

currently i am trying to learn to build with little time to do so i currently own the velocity v2 and will use SS when building id like this bc it would be another thing to learn to build on

a
@CosmicTruth @jhmiller @Rob62

2 Likes