HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Joyetech Atopack Penguin, Experience New Coil System for Pure Flavor

4 This is my social media platform. Hey Chuck enter-post 4 times.

1 Like
  1. I do like the unique ergonomic design.
1 Like

2 No favorites as of late but still in the hunt.

1 Like

3 Haven’t really seen any other devices resembling any animal like looks but interesting twist to a design.

1 Like

4 Since I’m on here for my social time and not many other sites, I would like to recommend this contest to @Maureeenie and to enter your 4 times as well.

1 Like

OK,

1. Its pretty cool as far as the design, I love Penguin’s!
1 Like
  1. My favorite product from Joyetech is probably the Cubis protank, very clean flavor!
1 Like
  1. Again, no I have never seen an animal like design.
1 Like
  1. Do you like this Atopack Penguin starter kit, design, feature, ect? Why or why not?

Yes I think it’s pretty cool looking and small!

1 Like
  1. What’s your favorite product from Joyetech?

My favorite joyetech product is the evic mini! I can’t wait to try out the primo mini!

1 Like
  1. Have you seen any other devices that have animal-like appearance design?

This is the first mod that I have seen that has an animal like design.

1 Like
  1. (optional) Share Joyetech Atopack Penguin on any of your social media platforms.

@ozo, @Skullblade789, @TheTinMan1, @louiesquared

2 Likes

1> I like the slick design and fancy texture

1 Like

2> Cuboid 150w

1 Like

3> Nope. This is the first one I have seen

1 Like

4> Shared on Facebook

1 Like

Guys, this contest has ended.
I will announce the winner later.
Please stay tuned.:wink:

1 Like

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #10 @GPC2012!!

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Joyetech Atopack Penguin, you can pick one from HG at US$25.5 by using 15% off code “AHG15”.

3 Likes

Congrats to @GPC2012. :clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

@GPC2012 Congratulations!

2 Likes