Help Me Name This Dog

Totally was thinking Teddy !!!

2 Likes

My husband and I are addicted to a Swedish crime series called ā€œBeckā€. We have all the books in the series as well. We love the culture and the show. Weā€™ve been scouring through the names of women in the series butā€¦ we canā€™t agree on one.

Thatā€™s two of us now @Maureeenie :smiley:

2 Likes

We will narrow it down to 5 names before we pick her upā€¦ and then see which one fits.

3 Likes

Maybe she could be double-barrelled so you both get to pick a name?

Quickly googled Beckā€¦how about Eva but the Irish way Aoife, which apparently means ā€˜beautyā€™ :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not a bad idea. My husband is a ā€œtrendyā€ guy. Iā€™m a very dry sarcastic person who ā€œgives not a shite what others thinkā€ā€¦ (except for that whole dog abuse issue of course) So the Jury is out on the name for meā€¦ Buttah sounded kind of funā€¦but yelling that across the back yard? Iā€™m not sure my dog would think that was very dignifiedā€¦(lol, worried about the dogā€™s self image)

2 Likes

Jazmineā€¦Jazzā€¦Jazzy

2 Likes

How about stuffy bear or stephie bear

2 Likes

Or a moniker my CK is for Chocolate Karamel

Yeah yeah I know itā€™s spelled wrong.

But as you can see itā€™s like chocolate over Karamel Notice the silly overbite on the left side, she gaining a few years and Chihuahuaā€™s are notorious for bad teeth they stick out cause she doesnā€™t have the top ones near them.

2 Likes

Kinda like a cocktail, like a black and tan? Hmmmmā€¦

How about Tres Duveteux and call her TD. It means so fuffy in French more or less.

1 Like

And this is Coco, Grandma to CK and Lil Bit. and mom to Oso, and my dear departed Cappi (short for cappuccino)

We lost him to parvo when the dumb ass friend brought her dog their cousin over to see them when the last sitter we had when they were less than two months old and carried parvo into our house. I was so upset.

1 Like

So Fluffeā€™ ? Pronounced " Sew Fluff Fey"ā€¦

Nawwwā€¦He would never let me do that, not in a million years!

Iā€™d go for TD short for Tre Duveteux

1 Like

K-Perro
Que Perro Means "What Dog"in Spanish.

1 Like

How many Chihuahuaā€™s do you have? They are great dogs. I had one. Her name was Peanut.

Funny/Not Funny story about Peanut. She came pre-loaded from the breeder full of puppies. The breeder didnā€™t tell me and then they justā€¦ left town. So Peanut got fat and I took her to the vet and she had to have a C-Section like some over bred Chihuahuaā€™s have to do. She was knocked out when they were born so she tried to kill the puppies because she didnā€™t know they were hersā€¦ so I spent the next 6 weeks feeding little mouse puppies with an eye dropper and had to find a new house for Peanut.

We have 4, the oldest is 14 the youngest is 11 Over the next 5 to 9 Years Iā€™m not looking forward to what is around he corner.

I had to put my Wheaton down in 2009, he was having seizures. His name was Philo. I will let you know when I get over itā€¦ which will be never.

1 Like

We had one little guy that was born with a cleft palate and coco disowned him we tried to feed him but it just wasnā€™t working My wife took him to the vet and he explained the issue, and put Hooch out of his misery. My wife almost couldnā€™t drive home she was crying so hard. Both over losing him and over what was wrong with him.

Name her Cleitoā€¦because she is Aspire-ingā€¦

2 Likes