Hidden science behind normal and accelerated e-Liquid steeping

I wouldn’t put small batches (less than 60 mls), but I do microwave 120 mls for 12 seconds and 240 mls for 20 seconds just to thin them a bit. A good shake and whisk to blend them well and on to the steep box.

1 Like

if they’re for me I warm bath and breath overnight now then away in a box for as long as I can, if they are a request from someone then yeah I do this, 100ml in the microwave for 12 or 15 seconds, then use my cordless dremel with the end of my old milk frother, it struggled in High VG so I snipped the end off and made an attachment for the dremel, that baby can whisk like a mofo :ok_hand:, then leave open overnight, haven’t had any complaints so far :+1:

2 Likes

Hmmm, how is it any better than sticking the bottle in a jug of hot water for a minute though? I find that thins it out good enough. Whatever works though huh :wink:

2 Likes

It ain’t no better… just easy and quick.

1 Like

The kettle is almost always on the boil in this house so filling a jug of hot water is just as easy :wink:

I’m happy you like your method.

I’m happy you’re happy I’m happy

3 Likes

What brand of scale do you recommend? I’m a total newbie.

This is probably the most popular scale. It’s pretty good for the price and will make your DIY life simpler than you can imagine.

1 Like

this is the 1 I got it is also a good scale, it incorporates the ‘Hold’ button, very handy function to have

1 Like

That milk frother may double as a magnetic stirrer?

Lb 501by American weight

Any Help or Advice will be much appreciated

1. What is the Best way of shaking or Mixing Gallon of Juice after mixing VG PG and FAV .

2. How to get the Bubbles out what is preferred ( Warm water Bath or Ultra Sonic)

Having difficulty with the quantity i have.

Thank you

What an awesome idea! Have only just starting making my own and was looking for a cheap way to mix - am getting me one of these!

1 Like

Sodium bicarbinate gets smoked all the time. It’s on of the main ingredients in crack cocain. If in not mistaken. I’m pretty sure it’s mixed in. No experience in that type of mixing.

1 Like

Amazing article, it is very kind of you to share such a valuable information, as per my experience aging in steeping has a magical effect, I have some natural materials which I have kept for over a year in dark place and I the moment I start to vape them I felt the rich taste hitting me with an amazing effect. I always recommend the perfect natural way which always gives the best effect as I believe time is the most important factor in this formula to achieve best results.

what % should we add the sodium bicarbinate to the juice, should it be done while making the recipe ?

Intrueged to think maiilliard reaction is occurring. In cooking, we can make the reaction work better by increasing alkalinity. I make the sweetest smoothest pumpkin soup by using some baking soda and a pressure cooker.

I’m brand new & fresh to diy and vaping so don’t see if that has any relevance. But maybe you might.mmmm, Interesting, has anyone looked at the pH of e-juice and how acidity/alkalinity impacts the results.

2 Likes

I use a frother then I use my Keurig ir heats water to 140 degrees then give the juice a 15 min., bath then shake the crap out of it

Interesting. 0.9 sodium chloride solution would increase alkalinity correct? Someone suggested that the addition of malic acid can slow the process. Perhaps 1% Nacl solution plus applied heat can kick start the milliard then after liquid reaches desired steep only then should malic be added. Hmmm. Need to test this alas i still cannot find that flux capacitor on ebay :wink: