Hit Salts by Nicotine River

WHEW, that’s pretty dark there @Pentine. I’m not sure if I’d use that if it were me. You sound like you’re far more knowledgeable than I am as far as Salts go, so I will defer to your judgement, but the most genuine response I can give you, would be what I would do myself, and I’m thinking, getting some fresher, clearer NIC would not be a bad idea, in my opinion.

2 Likes

For reference, I have used a bigger bottle of hit salts from NN, lvl 100 using my same storage method without any issues. This combined with the fact that I had a 60ml, lvl 250 standard salts from NR tells me that I can rule out the storage method as being the issue.

Keeping an open mind, just giving details on what I have done in the past.

2 Likes

No no, that’s great, the better the info, the better the help. I guess I’m a real stickler for my own NIC, so whenever anyone posts, I go right to the “freezer”. Will watch this to see if any fellow Hit Salts users chime in.

2 Likes

LIke fishing, just have to wait for someone to bite.

For now, I am going to order some 100 lvl hit salts from Nude Nicotine, see how they look and taste when they come in. Whenever that is… I hear they are still slow to ship.

In the meantime, maybe pinging @Nicotine_River will provide some insight.

1 Like

I’ve had a few issues in the far far past, but I made a huge order earlier this year (and I did NOT choose the FIFO – First In First Out), and I was blown away by the speed. If you are going to get some NN, and can order soon, you can take advantage of their Labor Day Sale.

LABORDAY1

2 Likes
1 Like

I have heard complaints and that in combination with my past experience, is what I am basing that statement on. As for the sale, I had better put in my order, today. Thanks for the heads up, do I need a code for the sale?

Edit: Thanks for the screenshot, I see the code, thank you.

I always use PG based nic, any difference in using VG nic?

2 Likes

You’re very welcome @Pentine.

2 Likes

1 Like

Hey @Pentine, regarding the Nicotine Salts you’ve received we have had recent issues of oxidation while in transit due to sweltering heats in certain locations. Hit Nicotine Salts are more susceptible to oxidation in comparison to Smooth Nicotine Salts due to the Smooths increased amount of anti-oxidative properties. If you’d like, I can definitely get a fresh bottle of Hit and Smooth both sent out to you for the inconvenience since I noticed you were considering switching back. Please PM me your order number so I can get this taken care of for you. We have noticed in our area the heat is beginning to die down and we are hoping the rest of the nation begins to follow suit as it will make the transportation of Nicotine much more reliable. Thank you! :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Wow @Nicotine_River and @Pentine. Talk about Customer Service AFTER the sale. Wow. How RARE is it, to have a vendor come into a thread, like this, a mere 2 hours after it was posted, offer up good information, and work towards helping out the customer ?? Very impressive @Nicotine_River, and thank you for the information on Hit Salts, as I learned something here today.

6 Likes

I’m going to add some thumbs up to this exchange.

:+1::+1::+1::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Nicotine River has always been good to me and everyone I have spoken to. This is why I created this thread out of curiosity rather than anger. Great job, @Nicotine_River

4 Likes

Well in that case (I knew you weren’t mad), job well done Pentine.

3 Likes

Ive noticed since I started using it my Kf prime clone needs to be cleaned and rewicked every two days which surprised me cause I started using 50/50 mix. It’s either that or something I’m missing. It is much more satisfying throatwise compared to the origional salts.

2 Likes

I have mentioned several previous times… always pay the extra to ship your Nic via Priority USPS. It’s better for it to spend a day on a Jet than a week+ baking in some tractor trailer. Slower shipping may save you a couple bucks but the faster Mail options are usually airmail (unless you’re close).

@Nicotine_River perhaps you could add something at checkout that recommends USPS Priority (FedEx Home?) for shipping Nicotine from May -> Sept. Your company isn’t responsible for there being a Summer :wink: Maybe an idea for Q3 2019 …meanwhile, hurry up Autumn!

+1 on the Customer Service BTW

6 Likes

You might want to test on a SnV recipe w/o nic and one with.

5 Likes

I understand, and you do bring up a great point! Regarding the shipping of Nicotine via USPS (or airplane in general) if the strength of the Nicotine is 60mg or over it is unfortunately extremely illegal. Quite some time ago when we were still getting into the rhythm of the regulations a package of ours was stopped for containing Nicotine 60mg or over and traveling via air. We were fined nearly 6 figures for this occurrence which we found a bit unfair since there is a wide variety of companies that still to this day disobey this strictly enforced hazardous shipping regulations. Although it has hindered our sales at times we unfortunately must stick to the ground shipping method. Bright side is that if anyone is in a pinch for Nicotine we can always USPS or overnight 48mg or below to suffice! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Holy guacamole. So, slight drift… why is high MG nic illegal to air-ship?

3 Likes

What, you never had a 100mg/ml bottle explode on you for no apparent reason at all?
Man you haven’t lived :joy:

4 Likes