Hohm Wrecker G2

:smirk: Sounds like a plan. Get it from HT website.

nope nothing, exactly the sameā€¦

Are you in Power Mode?

The Auto + TC only shows up if you are in TC mode.

1 Like

no im in ss mode

For me to get auto TC+ hold the top/menu button down with + & - together. Same way you enter the ā€œinsane vapesā€ menu or upgrade, firmware, temp curve, etc. It might also depend on what mode you are using, it removes and adds menu items depending on what mode your in. It should definitely be there if TC kanthal is the mode. Is for mine.

Iā€™ll check and see if I get it in SS mode when I get back home.

Go to xXx mode and then see if it shows up.

3 Likes

give that man a cigar!!..thank you sir there it is!!..how fucking bizarreā€¦why did it not show in SS??..

1 Like

oh and now itā€™s showing in SS ā€¦

:confused:

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure. I switched to SS and it shows up for me. But if I take the atty off and fire it to reset it Iā€™m not sure it will be there. Let me try it. Or better yet, you go to SS and see if itā€™s showing up now.

Iā€™m still using the original firmware it came with like @ozo

Also Iā€™m at 31% battery and if I switch to Maximum insanity the sag isnā€™t there. 51% and the sag is there.

1 Like

And you beat me to it. I type slow.

1 Like

oh I donā€™t like it anywayā€¦Iā€™m disabling itā€¦

LMAOO

2 Likes

Fucker!

Lmao.

1 Like

Whats the difference between digital watts mode and insanity watts modeā€¦??

and donā€™t say one of them is slightly mentalā€¦

2 Likes

It must match the user , in your case select Insanity!:laughing:

3 Likes

I donā€™t have insanity watts mode. Where do you see that?

1 Like

heyyyyā€¦

I resemble that remark ā€¦

:middle_finger:

3 Likes

in your wire choiceā€¦, in insane temps mode choiceā€¦one of the choices is Wā€¦?

or is that just to set your wattage?

2 Likes

Old blokes [like you, not to mention family crest &COAā€¦or names] that are too lazy to put in their hearing aids, given to your govā€™t by King obamaā€¦need to hear. You just caught it at a time you were wearing yoursā€¦now say thank you.
Could be worse, Brother, I could be much younger, and shout even louder,ā€¦or even worse yet,ā€¦
THERE COULD BE TWO OF ME. Ehā€¦ehā€¦? Keep up the complainingā€¦and I am gonna cut you out of my will.

3 Likes

Umā€¦Iā€™m not following.

1 Like