How cheap R U?

I saved all of the juice bottles I used for over a year, simply so that I could wash and reuse them when I started making my own juice. Does that count?

9 Likes

for 18 years? WTF!!! ROFL!!!

1 Like

Average life span of a cat Iā€™m betting.

2 Likes

Farkin tight bastards! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I suppose you donā€™t get wealthy by spending. BTW, you can sponge off juice from the inside of your car window and ring it back into the atty.

Really, I wish that I had a bit of thrifty in me.

8 Likes

As I change all my wicks every week I keep them in a little pot, then once a month I collect them all together and put them inside a little net that I made out of an old pair of my mother stockings, then I put them in the washing machine on fast wash followed by 20 minutes in the tumble drier which really fluffs them up a dream.
I havenā€™t bought cotton in 2 yearsā€¦Iā€™m not even sure what iā€™m vaping on now is cottonā€¦could be a piece of sockā€¦

:thinking:

15 Likes

The one thing we never skimped on was diapers. Had to be Huggies. Any other and you would be wishing you spent the extra $$$$.

4 Likes

Not cheap enough to reuse toilet paperā€¦ More than 3 times.

9 Likes

We use luvs. No wierd off brands. Huggies are very nice but also super extra expensive. I use ebates.com then go through jet.com or amazon.com earn money for shopping. Save money on shopping. Yay!

2 Likes

You are right sir!
I have 4 and i expect them to be around a long time!

4 Likes

good stuff. U cheep vapers had me laughing so hard i snotted in my coffee.

4 Likes

I did the same. Helps in the beginning.

I guess mine is above average. Lol.

4 Likes

Iā€™m a mesh and Genesis user, does three dry burns qualify?? :+1:

1 Like

This is the kind of math we need to use when teaching abstinence!

7 Likes

I wonder what that worked out to per minute lol

4 Likes

I used to pay my kids 50 cents to go to bed without any dinner then Iā€™d sneak into their room and steal it back while they slept.

12 Likes

Lol,

then the next day when they canā€™t find it

Tell them if their room was clean .they could find it

11 Likes
6 Likes

Idk if I cheap or lazy but I re-use my packages and shipping material that I get. I tear off the labels and make a new one. Then when I send out something, its from recycled packaging lol

12 Likes

I make coils out of the paper clips I take from work they buy them in bags of 100
and make my wicks from the T-shirts I take from the Good will donation bins at the Walmart Then I buy Karol syrup and add the flavor from the kidā€™s juice box It keeps me off cigarettes and very economical
:grin:

9 Likes

The kero/staple combo mist be interesting. Of course your only vaping the NON-printed t-shirts, right?

6 Likes