How longs it been since your last cigarette?

Well done, over in the UK we pay nearly £10 for a 20 pack so the switch has definitely saved me some money :blush::+1:

4 Likes

Last cigarette was October 6, 2014. I stopped counting how much I’ve saved by not smoking cigarettes. Now I count how much I blow on vape gear that I really don’t need :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Lol, same here there’s always some new flavour I haven’t tried and need to buy for my collection.

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome :blush::+1:

2 Likes

5 years, well done you :+1:

3 Likes

I’ve started vaping with the eGo, that’s errrr… 5 or 6 years now? Pretty much immediately to 0 cigs but my last cigarette I’ve had on a stop at the airport in Delhi in November 2014.I ran out of liquid because security at the airport before took it away and the rest was in the luggage. Had a couple of puffs but I can’t say I’d enjoyed them. Took another 6 hours to get to the liquid at the final destination.

10 Likes

Halloween 2014 i was supposed to go to “fright nights” at the PNE in vancouver. What started as a chest cold became full on bronchitis which opened the door for a fiendish flu virus. Gave up the stinkies and decided to vape only. Coming up on 3 years and aside from the occasional sniffles (which went away when i recently stopped drinking milk) have not been sick since! I used to get a chest infection two to three times a year and suffered from asthma. I no longer take an asthma inhaler…

9 Likes

Over 2 years for me. I spent Labor Day weekend with a smoker and it smelled so goooooood. (I still love the smell) But I vaped while she smoked. She wants to quit. I told her when she’s ready I’d set her up . Fingers crossed. :crossed_fingers:
I did smoke once within that 2 year time frame but it tasted like shite and gave me a headache so that’s a good thing. Alcohol is a trigger for me too but I rarely drink anyway and vaping is a perfect diversion from wanting.
Congrats and welcome @Junglist_Juice. Stay with it and fall in love with the Vape. :heart:

9 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome. I intend to stick with it. As I mentioned though I get cravings bad when I drink especially if I don’t have a spare battery for my mod and I’m out, I end up buying a pack… I’ve been vaping for 5 months now since my girlfriend bought me an e cig pen then i bought a cloud chasing mod, I love the fact I can mix my own juice and create things that are individual only to me… I intend to keep on vaping and I’m happy with making the change :blush::+1:

4 Likes

I hear you on the drinking. Whenever I drink whiskey I want a smoke or at least think about it.
Maybe buy more batteries? LOL I have 12 and always have them charged on rotation and carry extras with me just in case. LG, Sony and Samsung are best according to the Mooch.

:smirk:

6 Likes

22 months this coming Sunday I smoked for 44 years

9 Likes

1/1/2006 :slight_smile:

10 Likes

2 weeks ago. felt like throwing up

6 Likes

Congratulations @Emm3 on making the transition to a Healthier Alternative to Tobacco Use :raised_hands:

5 Likes

@Mark_Turner so glad i made the transition. My respiratory lining could take no more tar .

4 Likes

Well done you… you’ll feel better for it in the long run :+1:

3 Likes

Last cig 16/02/2016 while reading my ego1 mega instructions. (After 35 years smoking) I had 1 unopened packet in the waiting and never opened them. Gave them away about 6 months ago, Best thing I have ever done. I calculate I have saved about $5000 a year. I must be lucky because I have not put on any weight in fact I have lost 6 kilos.

9 Likes

Great!!! I haven’t either and I’ve even managed to keep the 60 pounds I lost prior off. Exercise is so much easier when you can breathe. Who woulda thought?!

6 Likes

Hi All!
My last pyro was in the end of June… what I surely did not expect was that I felt it very much during sports, I don’t have anymore coughing during warm-up rounds. The second thing I admire by vaping is that I do not smell throughout the day and don’t wake up and the first thing I smell in the morning is the stench of old smoke in my clothes. No weight gain so far, but an empty purse :wink: (I’m a bit of a tinkerer and have to try everything).
Cheers!

6 Likes

26 years most at 2 1/2 packs a day. I lived my Lucky Strikes. I haven’t had a cigarette in almost 2 years. Vape mostly 1.5 and mg

7 Likes