How much do you consume?

Clouds Bro !!

3 Likes

Normal weekdays, 20-25ml per day…
But sometimes I dont feel like vaping, so I could spent the whole day not vaping a single drop.
When work hits me though, I could go up to 30mls per day. Rarely 35mls.
On weekends, I dont vape much because I’ll be with my kids. maybe about 5-15mls.

9 Likes

I vape 30mls a day 3mg when your trucking on the road i seem to vape more than when I’m at home

6 Likes

I think I vape a lot. Granted, 90% of my vaping is done with the Profile RDAs and the Unity RTAs using mesh from .09 - .2 ohm. I use 4.5mg in everything. I’ve gotta go through 40-60 ml per day. I can vape in my office so I can go at it all day if I want.

7 Likes

Between 20 and 30 ml a day, for the most part I use Taifun GT4s which are single coil at around .35 ohm and 45 watts.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I used to consumer 20-25ml @ 3mg a day. I started to have the feeling that I was a slave to my mod just like I was a slave to my fags.
So I upped my nic to 5mg and immediately my consumption dropped down to around 10ml a day. It’s a lot cheaper, I don’t constantly walk around with a mod in my hand, it’s much better for my lungs and I’m not consuming more nicotine in a day… it’s a personal choice what you do, but IMO, if you consume that much, you probably don’t have your nic at the right strength.

7 Likes

I’ve been thinking the same thing lately. I think on my next mix I’ll do one bottle with a higher nic and see how it works.

6 Likes

Weekdays - around 10 mls/day @ 12mg
Weekends - around 15 mls/day @ 10mg

Because I vape more on the weekends, I had to dial the nicotine down a bit. Mostly using single coil RDAs anywhere between 0.25 - 0.40 ohms and 35 - 45 watts.

5 Likes

I’m vaping around 40ml per day. However I have dropped my nic use down to .5mg for the most part and depending on the mix I have been vaping some recipes with Zero Nic.
I think my usage is more hand to mouth habit and enjoying the flavors of my favorite recipes!
Would you continue to vape with zero Nic?

6 Likes

Maybe. I’m having too much fun mixing and vaping.

5 Likes

I probably would, but I see no reason to drop to zero nic. If nic became prohibited, I’d probably grow my own tobacco and find a way to extract it myself.

7 Likes

so far I have never been above 10ml daily, I go from 3 to 6 nicotine, currently I use 4.5 in my self-made tobacco flavors but when I vape fruit flavors then I am at 6 nico because the sweet taste gives me more enthusiasm, that’s why I am now in a tobacco period today I am still almost 4ml, I vape my flavors in a Vaporesso one (no fancy vape machine for me so far) although I am considering buying another more fancy but my knowledge of this matherie is too limited to choose a good one
maybe a little hind of you all
can help me on the way? to choose one
django55

3 Likes

If you’re mixing your own liquids, it’s always good to use an RDA. It’ll be a lot easier and cheaper to change coils and rewick than using a tank with commercial coils.
There are a couple threads here with people’s favorite RDAs as well as a whole review section under hardware.
Obviously in Belgium it’s not easy to order equipment online… but you may still find some hardware from within the EU that doesn’t need to pass any customs checks, like on lepetitvapoteur or even amazon.de, amazon.fr or amazon.co.uk

4 Likes

Is there a certain brand that has a good price, material and quality? in amazon .de they send almost none of these to belgium am watching now in amazon .uk
may sound strange but I want a BBB (this is literally translated from Spanish, bonito, bueno y barato … nice, good and cheap

2 Likes

Still a chain vaper because I love it. I use a tobecco supertank and vape about 15-20 mls a day. 6mg until just recently lowering to 3

7 Likes

I have one… and I hate it with a passion :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
When it gets warm, that plastic top never wants to come off for a refill. Besides that, the coils are kanthal and it makes my juice taste metallic… like when you’re drinking coffee from a metal cup.

2 Likes

There is a muscle in the throat that has memory which remembers smoke passing so when people think its just nicotine it’s also this muscle that remembers as silly as it sounds :crazy_face: it’s true

5 Likes

Guilty as charged…damn…:roll_eyes::grinning:

5 Likes

Update: Successfully down from…
1mL at 59mg/mL per day
to
2mL at 3 or 6mg/mL per day

5 Likes