How much you vape a day?

You serious, Clark? Or was that a typo?

4 Likes

Lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: just playing I figured someone would now I was joking!

6 Likes

:joy: Death by vape. :+1:

5 Likes

ROFL - Vapey, I think those who know me would likely advise you that itā€™s best not to encourage me :wink:

5 Likes

Itā€™ll only make me do it more. How I roll. :sunglasses: But you can ignore me, Iā€™m a bad influence. :wink:

6 Likes

between wifey and I we vape somewhere between 45 and 65 a day

1 Like

On workdays I usually vape about 20ml and on weekends it goes up to 30ml or so. Let me get semi-drunk out at the grill or smoker on a pretty day and it can go way on up there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I go through about 3ml of ejuice a day.

I go through about 6ml a day with my TFV8. My wife goes through about 18ml a day with hers.

Wow, you have one thing I never had. Self-control. :laughing:
Those things are juice hogs, too get away with only 6ml is awesome.
I would never be able to do it.

3 Likes

Haha Itā€™s because I canā€™t vape at work.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: On Weekends I burn through a lot of juice.

2 Likes

I hear you on that. At my previous job I could take a vape break every hour or so and skip a full lunch. Now I get my two 15 min breaks and a full lunch. Nothing like chain vaping on a break. I take out half a city block with clouds. Lol.

4 Likes

On a ā€œnormal vape dayā€: over 30ml :slight_smile:

Depends on what Iā€™m vaping, and what Iā€™m vaping it in. Using an RDA at 6mg I vape 15-20 mills a day, usually. Iā€™m using my MTL setup less these days, but when I use it I vape roughly 5 mills a day, maybe a bit more. Butā€¦ there are those days when I need the nic, and Iā€™ll vape twice what I normally would.

right around 30 -40 mls per day for me

1 Like

Having vaped longer now and been messing with my atties Iā€™m running around 10ml a day, unless I swapped to one of my juice guzzlers or bump one of the ones that can handle both high and low to 120 or more watts. But Iā€™ve generally settled down from exclusively 100watt and up vaping to 65 or 75 with ā€œhardā€ power mode on (so, that is still 100watts, but only for a bit) I just donā€™t like waiting for my coils to ramp up really. I prefer .5s draws or so.

1 Like

30ml @ 6mg seems to be an average day off for me. I make 16mg mixes for work and will probably go through about 5ml through the day and back off to 6ml after. I used to be a hardcore smoker though.

20-30ml (3mg/ml nic) too. Interesting that looks to be the avg, at least for DIY vapers that donā€™t need to pay $20s per bottle.

Iā€™m trying to decide if we all vape way more than the real vaping average because we DIY an we therefore can (i.e. weā€™re ultimately a little wasteful because itā€™s cheap so who cares) or if the vaping standard 30ml bottle was totally destroyed by the proliferation of sub-ohm vaping.

Iā€™m leaning towards the latter, because I mixed back when you basically just had LorAnne and nic prices were kinda absurd by current standards (in the range of 3000% the current cost), anyway, back then I only vaped like, MAYBE a tank a day. Maybe. And I donā€™t think I vaped less. But I did vape solely MTL and at like, 20 wats. To be fair, LR was like, 1.5 or 2 ohm when I quit vaping several years ago and mods were just starting to be a thing outside vaping equivalent of the Z Boys culture we had. Have? Are those crazy modding bastards still around? Whatever :stuck_out_tongue:

Point is ā€“ Iā€™m sure the cheapness of DIY has some effect, but mostly I marvel at how more premium juices havenā€™t focused on increasing volume to cover costs (because having a brick and mortar is pricey) rather than trying to just actually cut the cost on the bottle or even sell more, smaller bottles. Wal~Mart I work at sell 10ml bottles of juice. Just, WTF?

1 Like