How much you vape a day?

5-15 mil usually per day with 12 mg nic

30ml or more. Easily. I usually have a minimum of 3 bottles at any given time, so itā€™s hard to nail down the amount.
If I sitting at the shop or at home, I probably go through about 15ml just because nothing beats the flavor from a bit of drippage.
Gonna have to check out that Alliance.

1 Like

Yes, same here, 5ml is a heavy day, more often less than 5ml.

I vape all day pretty much soā€¦ 15-20ml a day, when Iā€™m drinking, maybe 30-40ml in a night

15-30 mls a day for meā€¦ itā€™s like everyone else of what is going on to how muchā€¦ glad Iā€™m about average on SOMETHING!

2 Likes

is inhaling so much liquid will disrupt lung function ?

You inhale more water vapor when you take a shower for 15 minutes than you will from vaping 30 ml of juice.
Same is true of rain, humidity, etc.
The only case of vaping liquids (the vapor) being the cause of a health issue was a customer who worked in a freezer (a fish packaging company) for 10 hrs a day and caught pneumonia, due to the temp and her habit of vaping, while in the freezer!
This concern has come up many times over the years, but has been shown to have no adverse effects to date.

3 Likes

but you not stay at the rain or humidity not always high , is it really shower for 15 min like vaping 30ml ?! I am concern because I vape 30-40ml a day , but I feel better than smoking , I was smoke 2 pack a day .

1 Like

Here is a link for the information youā€™re looking for.
He is a licensed, practicing medical pulmanologist. If anyone would know, it would be a pulmanologist.

8 Likes

Thanks for the video.

Qorax is one of the most likable reviewers and vape advocates out there.

4 Likes

20-30mls a day

1 Like

6mls-ish on work days (my cloud beast king RBA) and. . .iunno, 20ml+ on my velocity on weekends?

3 Likes

now I am vaping without concern , thanks .
just I avoid diacetyl , acetoin and a/p flavours .

2 Likes

Iā€™ll smash 6ml before Iā€™m done with my second cup of coffee!

7 Likes

typically anymore like 30ml per dayā€¦ but there are times i could go double of itā€¦ depends on mood, flavor, time i haveā€¦

though keep in time that vaping isnā€™t a competition of who vapes the lowest/highest nic or the more/less ml while we all have completely different needs, different setups, different costs etc etcā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m anywhere between 15-35 ml daily.
First thing I reach for with my cup of tea im the morning.

3 Likes

5-10ml usually per day

1 Like

about 30 ml per day right now. Mind you i vape a lot, especially if iā€™m just lounging on the deck. My buddy calls me a ā€˜serial vapistā€™. :slight_smile: And my current set up does go thru a lot. The Conservation Officer showed up the other day while i was vaping thinking maybe i was violating the current fire ban :slight_smile: So,

5 Likes

Lol! You should get a cereal recipe going and you can be a ā€œcereal vapistā€! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Currently at 90mls a day at 24mg nic level on an rda

6 Likes