I have some flavorings I don't use, will you?

Nice…and rare with USPS…lol. Your welcome, enjoy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Got my flavors today, Thanks again!
I’m going to try a caramel apple mix this evening

4% Caramel (Original) (TPA)
3% Fuji Apple (FA)
2% Marshmallow (TPA)
2% Vanilla Swirl (TPA)

I think the percentages on the marshmallow and vanilla swirl might be a little high, any thoughts?

3 Likes

I’m really glad, hope you enjoy! Yes, a bit high for me. Only because creams mute slightly, and you don’t want to hide the tart from the Fuji contrasting with the Caramel. Also, Caramel Original is not a candy caramel. More like a sundae syrup or caramel sauce. It will taste good, but more like the apple slices dipped in caramel sauce vs an apple coated in caramel. If you want the Vanilla note I would recommend just a hint of a baking extract like vanilla rather than cream vanilla, FA Vanilla Classic or TFA Vanilla Bourbon? And the Caramel is already pretty sweet…maybe 1% marshmallow to start? You can always add a bit more if it’s not enough :slight_smile:

But the Vanilla swirl may very well add a smooth luscious feel and taste to the caramel. We never know until we try. Usually my favorite recipes end up being something I never thought would work with each other :slight_smile:

Good luck and hope you have fun! Let us know how it ends up tasting :yum:

4 Likes

Thanks again, dear @MysticRose! I really appreciate the flavorings and will put them
to good use.

4 Likes

Mine arrived yesterday well ahead of time but I haven’t had a chance to more then glance at them. With all of them being full up and my bag of empty 10ml bottles just arrived too I can split them all and send a box off to @chux72vette ASAP. Make more use of my foundling label maker. Got 15 assorted Lorann 3.7ml unopened I got as a BOGO I’ll send along too as i’ll never get to the 2nd bottles of any before they expire.

4 Likes

I got my flavors in the mail. Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

I’ll take these off your hands for you. they are the ones I like a lot.

1 Like

I probably missed em didn’t I, this was the first I saw the thread.

2 Likes

Yeah, they’ve all been spoken for. Keep an eye out though, I think there are a couple of people who posted in this thread who said they will be posting their extras to pass on to others in the near future. There might be a few of flavors I’ll be passing on as well in the near(ish) future. We’ll see, all depends if I can find a use for them or not.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, they were all sent out already :frowning:

Got my package. Thanks again @MysticRose!

3 Likes

Am so looking forward to getting my juices from Bob VIA Mystic and USPS (lol) but still wanna thank you guys all the way around. Bob B, you can bet I will pay it forward as am used to doing that for sure. Only makes sense when people do that for me.

2 Likes

Got my Vape Mail from Bob_Bitchen and WOW,Mad Props to him for sharing the bounty and MysticRose for starting the thread. Thats another 44 reasons right there why I love this site and all you guys. Now let the brewing begin as I dawn my Mad Dr jacket,lol

6 Likes

Pictures or it didn’t happen! The mad dr. jacket that is :wink:

2 Likes

Well zoom in on the writing,muwahahahaha

8 Likes

Well damn then! No wonder you are quite comfortable with all us crazies in here :wink:

4 Likes

LOL, But its a sample coat from a vendor that I actually asked if I could buy for that reason, the printing, and they just gave it to me. You should see the looks I get when I wear it to the stores,lol.

6 Likes

It worked out well with my box of empty 10ml bottles arriving the day before I had enough bottles to split virtually the entire assortment I got from @MysticRose.
Love the Jacket. That’s a hoot and a half.

4 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Birthday Cake Flavor or Recipes

Thank you Lolly :grin:

1 Like