I have some flavorings I don't use, will you?

The vape-hoarder in me is screaming “mine, mine mine!” but I have way too many as it is. Very cool of you to offer them up!

4 Likes

Do you have a full list of the products that made through beta testing?

1 Like

Not combined. Just did it as they came to production. Kept most of them. Only around 8-10 I’m pifing made it and I drew a sloppy star on them when it happened so I would know.

2 Likes

Sounds good to me

I’ll take the Tobaccos if he doesn’t want them

1 Like

If you all find your state and zip, it lists your tracking number. @mrneph2 @Bob_Bitchen @Bikerdude @kungfoogorilla @Alisa @Jazzy_girl

8 Likes

Thank you sweetie!!!

4 Likes

Excellent. Thank you ever so much.

4 Likes

Thank you Thank you!

4 Likes

6 Likes

Awesome! Thanks so much :grin:

4 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

I got them a day early. Thank you :grinning:

3 Likes

Nice…and rare with USPS…lol. Your welcome, enjoy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Got my flavors today, Thanks again!
I’m going to try a caramel apple mix this evening

4% Caramel (Original) (TPA)
3% Fuji Apple (FA)
2% Marshmallow (TPA)
2% Vanilla Swirl (TPA)

I think the percentages on the marshmallow and vanilla swirl might be a little high, any thoughts?

3 Likes

I’m really glad, hope you enjoy! Yes, a bit high for me. Only because creams mute slightly, and you don’t want to hide the tart from the Fuji contrasting with the Caramel. Also, Caramel Original is not a candy caramel. More like a sundae syrup or caramel sauce. It will taste good, but more like the apple slices dipped in caramel sauce vs an apple coated in caramel. If you want the Vanilla note I would recommend just a hint of a baking extract like vanilla rather than cream vanilla, FA Vanilla Classic or TFA Vanilla Bourbon? And the Caramel is already pretty sweet…maybe 1% marshmallow to start? You can always add a bit more if it’s not enough :slight_smile:

But the Vanilla swirl may very well add a smooth luscious feel and taste to the caramel. We never know until we try. Usually my favorite recipes end up being something I never thought would work with each other :slight_smile:

Good luck and hope you have fun! Let us know how it ends up tasting :yum:

4 Likes

Thanks again, dear @MysticRose! I really appreciate the flavorings and will put them
to good use.

4 Likes

Mine arrived yesterday well ahead of time but I haven’t had a chance to more then glance at them. With all of them being full up and my bag of empty 10ml bottles just arrived too I can split them all and send a box off to @chux72vette ASAP. Make more use of my foundling label maker. Got 15 assorted Lorann 3.7ml unopened I got as a BOGO I’ll send along too as i’ll never get to the 2nd bottles of any before they expire.

4 Likes

I got my flavors in the mail. Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

I’ll take these off your hands for you. they are the ones I like a lot.

1 Like

I probably missed em didn’t I, this was the first I saw the thread.

2 Likes