I received my Crown 3 today! Nanchaku Mod is next. Anyone else here winner of the 2 year giveaway?

Is there anyone else here that was 1 of the 50 that won new Uwell products free for 2 years? Did you get yours? They also sent 2 boxes of coils, a .25 and .5 both 316 SS.

I got mine in the mail today, beautiful blue :slight_smile: I’m excited to try it!

21 Likes

did you have the original ? id lovebto know how the 3rd version compares the 2nd imo was a flop im hoping this one is as good if not better please let us know tu

4 Likes

Yes, I have all 3. I hated V2 at first too. After about 4 months they finally got the coils right and I’ve been enjoying it since. I also love the mini, which uses the OG coil.

I will let you know when I try it. The coils are much larger, about twice the size of the OG’s, and they drop in like the Estoc tank. I will trying it later tonight.

3 Likes

Ohhh! Nice! I’m jelly! I’ve been rocking my D1 for the last month and really loving the flavor I’m getting from this! I’ve always been a crown v1 fan as well! The D1 is great and the coils last forever! I’m so shocked at how great this is and I feel like I got a great deal on the coils from vaporworld when they had they’re sale last week $3 for a 4pack :smile: can’t wait to hear your review on this one! I was looking at they’re website last week wanting to pre-order it!

2 Likes

They have the Crown 2 on sale at 101vapes for $9.99 right now also. The flavor is outstanding also but the coils only last about 2 weeks.

That’s not bad…2 weeks is great! The baby beast seems to only last about 8-10 days depending on how much I vape and what I’m vaping. I always keep my sweetener around 0.75%. I just ordered 2 crown 2’s. I grabbed the new color!

1 Like

I liked that irridescent black also. But, I don’t use sweetener, so they may not last 2 weeks with it. I have had some that last 4 weeks. Rarely though.

2 Likes

hopefully the crown three will come out with a better rba than the original crown had

2 Likes

What did you have to do to win? Hell, free stuff for 2 years! That dont even sound real!

1 Like

It was back before xmas. We had to answer a survey on their products with suggestions on improvements, and 50 winners were chosen. Not sure if it was random or how it was judged. I have found 4 or 5 others on another forum that also won, so far a black one with red and blak drip tip and SS with a green drip tip.

4 Likes

I have both the v1 and v2 Crown tanks. Actually I have 2 v1 and a v2 love them, the v2 was at first not quite as good as the v1. Maybe I was expecting too much I don’t know, however the v2 kinda grew on me and found myself using it more and more. Now a day doesn’t go by that I am not using either one or both Crown tanks with one of my many mods. I heard about the version 3 Crown tank, just that no real specks, what kind of coils it has how much juice it holds, I’m anxious to hear how well it preforms over the first 2 versions of this tank, what are the major differences other than coil size as you stated. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt good or bad I’ll get one, unless its really really bad then I’ll think about it.
I like that blue that is sharp as hell, it would look great on my iPV5 if it wasn’t so scratched up and a lot of the paint is coming off. I may sand it down and repaint it.with what kind of paint not sure rustoleum lol. Seriously though no I wouldn’t use a cheap paint, maybe have it painted. Any way I am curious as to how well the new Crown III stacks up to the first 2 versions, especially the 1st as that is the measure by which I judge my best sub tanks. Are there better ones…mmmmmm…maybe, only if you;re using and RDA or an RDTA, Just my thoughts on that subject.

2 Likes

So far it’s got great flavor, very comparable to the V1. And I love the looks and design.

But overall, I have to admit I’m disappointed. Not because it’s a bad product. Great flavor, quality build, coils seem to be lasting quite a while. But it doesn’t match my vaping style. This is built for higher wattage vaping, and I like 30-40W depending on which tank and juice I’m vaping.

The .25 coils are 80-90W and .5 are 70-80W. I didn’t take either of them up to that. But to get any kind of flavor and vape out of it I’m at 55W. And the flavor is fantastic. But I’m a chain vapor, and it gets too hot for me pretty quickly, even at the 55W.

I will be taking it up to 65-70W once just to test. Also, I had some leaking issues with the first coil, but it was resolved quickly with a little fiddling. Removed the coil and made sure all the o-rings were seated well, then made sure to twist the coil slightly after seating it even though it’s not threaded. Just to make sure it was seated thoroughly. Haven’t had a leak since.

I am really really hoping they come out with some new coils for us lower wattage vapors for it!

2 Likes

that sucks i like a .4 or .5 coils so i could vape between 45 and 60 hardly ever 60 but its an option , companies need to start thinking about the 50watts range more than the 100

3 Likes

Ohhh, and it guzzles juice…even at 55W.

1 Like

i dont mind guzzling juice

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for uwell to come out with a decent single coil rda for they’re tanks. You know kind of like the crown 1. I dont do vertical coils either :frowning: this just convinced me to go ahead and get 2 more crown 2’s from 101 vape! Thanks for your review!

2 Likes

As have I, although my usual is around 3 weeks plus a couple days at times. It depends on what I’m vaping at the time, I try and vape the same thing an have a plentiful supply of hazelcakes from ohmsvapes.com. That said I usually run the .5 ohm coil in V2 and don’t generally go much above 42-43 watts. The juice starts to taste burnt the voltage is high up around 4.9 - 5.0 volts which I REALLY dislike. But…if I drop the voltage down then the wattage is around 35 - 37 watts which is a tad low for me. So it just depends on what I’m feeling like what mod I use with the V2 on and on we go.

1 Like

Absolutely! I’ve been thinking this myself for some time now.

1 Like

Yea, all too often now these companies will make their sub tanks and coils for 70-200 watts but forget about the new or those of us who like low to medium wattage up to maybe 65 watts. I rarely go over 55 watts once i a great while I might hit 60 watts but that is rare. I think that if a company could come up with a great tank that would give you flavor and/or clouds up to maybe 65 watts and held somewhere around 5 -6 mls. of juice it would be pretty decent me thinks.
True the Crown and Crown II are great tanks but don’t hold near enough juice. I like my Crown tanks I like my Tobeco Super Tank and my SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Beast both of em. I have a handful of other tanks I like but there again only a couple out of all my 30-40 different tanks hold 5 ml or more, or they might hold a goodly amount but you stick a .2 or .3 ohm coil and a lot of my juices are good up to 40-45 watts or 3.7-3.8 volts after which it just starts to taste burnt or just tastes nasty. One of these days though there will come a sub tank that will meet all my requirements, at least I can dream can’t I?

3 Likes

It’s been vaping like a champ at 60w. Doesn’t get to hot for me, and it has perfect vapor production for my tastes. It’s a nice smooth warm vape at 60W, seems to be my sweet spot. I am actually enjoying it now. With these coils, the warmth and draw, flavor production is very similar to what I get from the other tanks at 35w. Just changed first coil tonight, so it lasted approximately 5 weeks? Nice go, will have to see if this next one also lasts a long time. Very well built and machined tank, quality all the way.

EDIT: @fidalgo_vapes, have you gotten the new Cleito in yet?

5 Likes