If I were to start building

4 Likes

Aww but that was so sweet even if he h ad a motive lol. I hope the doc had humor and laughed :grin:
Believe me, my husband is just as bad.

2 Likes

Did you get the help you needed?

2 Likes

Yes thank you @Skullblade789 I think I am ok until my tanks arrive, then I am betting I will need more
Everyone has been fantastic as always and helping

5 Likes

Everyone has been a tremendous help. @TW12, @SessionDrummer @Cutlass92 @NChris have all made sure I understood what I was doing and were a wealth of information

Thanks to all who replied, I learned an awful lot :hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

Yes I was going to shoot for .3- .5 and see how it is. Im only at 100w right now because my ohms are too low and i was only having a test of the mod with my old tank until my new tanks, coils, cotton etc arrive.

Cant wait to turn it up a bit and check it out, but already the taste is better than my old mod.

It was funny , Last night I was comparing the Quad gx350 smok side by side with WR 3slipo , and after using the quad for 30 min, I went to puck up the WR mod and about sent it flying . The difference in weight alone is incredible

Thanks for all the info @Skullblade789

4 Likes

Oh, he did! He laughed about it for weeks!

1 Like

All outa likes, but you are correct! My balls are always bouncing my balls are always full!

1 Like

Thanks everyone. I got some good background on coil options from the discussion. I’m still not sure if I will invest in a crown3 or an RTA. I’ll keep reading and pondering.

3 Likes

Best to do home work then buy. I always do that before a purchase.

4 Likes

No problem. Here is my collection.

4 Likes

I am not going with crown… Decided on RTAs. Modfather, Steam Crave ( and Iron maiden if i can find it).
I dont want to get the crown and then outgrow it because I later want to build, I already have enough tanks that fit in this category for me. So until Im ready to build, pre wrapped coils will work, or umm ones made by @Cutlass92 :smirk:

4 Likes

@Skullblade789
Now thats an awesome collection you got. Love the saying …take the ride. One of my favorites!

4 Likes

https://www.efun.top/original-hellvape-iron-maiden-rdta.html

https://www.fasttech.com/product/5805101-authentic-hellvape-iron-maiden-rdta-rebuildable

https://www.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_488809.html

Glad it’s all coming together for you. Big kudos for deciding on multiple new attys to play with and compare.

(Iron Maiden is an actual RDTA though, not RTA, but who cares eh?)

2 Likes

Yes but both China =/. Is there no US company to get them from?

1 Like

I can’t find one. They are all in China, one in the Netherlands.

3 Likes

Yeah, guess thats it. I even checked amazon and ebay. I guess its made in China but you would think someone in the States sold it too. Thanks for looking !

2 Likes

Hunter S. Thompson for the best reads.

5 Likes

You will love the Steam Crave. It was my first RTA (thanks @SessionDrummer) and I have been very impressed. I also have a Kylin and much prefer my Aromamizer. I am also fairly new to building and I am digging it so far. Don’t give up if you have flavor issues with your initial builds. As I have learned through the help of the good people on the forum, coil material, coil height, wicking, etc. all matter for flavor production and every atty seems to be a little different. That said, the learning curve is not bad and definitely worth it.

Much luck and have fun.

4 Likes