If I were to start building

@WitchWolf It is soo much about the flavor !!!

2 Likes

Amen, Brother Drummer. Amen!

1 Like

thank you @witchwolf. I am happy with the direction everyone pointed me in. Can’t wait till it all arrives

1 Like

Oh this guy wrote a Hells angels book I remember i think? I read a lot what can i say !

2 Likes

Yes that is right.

2 Likes

I just read a few by undercover fta’s too , Not sure why Im fascinated by these but it’s interesting

He has some excellent quotable quotes

“I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they’ve always worked for me.”

8 Likes

That is on my fridge, as a magnet. Lol.

5 Likes

I’m starting to build soon. Do I need to worry or understand ohms law if I’m not using a mech mod? I have Smok alien 220w.
And if I wanted to start with ss, do you suggest some fancy wire ir just plain and round?

It will help you have a deeper understanding of your builds, your mods, and your batteries if you take the time to learn the basics to include Ohm’s law. It really is not rocket science. It involves very simple algebra at most. If you don’t want to do that, at least look up Battery Mooch on YouTube. He has started a series of videos that pertain to both regulated mods and mech mods.

7 Likes

Use this it helps. http://www.steam-engine.org

10 Likes

You said Not a mech, sorry. Yeah learn the law! It’s still incredibly useful even with the protection of a regulated mod.

5 Likes

you are in good hands with the 3 who have replied to you. They managed to sort me out!

7 Likes

your freaking me out with that baby avi… and unzip mollys mouth please. I like it better when you both talked!

3 Likes

It’s my bit mogi taking a shower, I’m getting all the filth off!

1 Like

but but I liked the old cutlass!

2 Likes

Oh unless you mean you had a gross job to do today… then by all means scrub away, Molly will surely appreciate it

3 Likes

I’m just poking a bit of fun at the changes that we are all experiencing right now. Here is the bit moji.

1 Like

2 Likes

It wont hurt to buy simple spool of round wire to get your skilll up, they are cheap enuff and u be less frustrated ruining it then a more expensive wire. Without knowing what u are building on, id read some reviews w/ builds as to what is working well on it. The steam engine calc is great but gotta fiddle w/ to learn how to use it. Always nice to know ohms law and i think more should, gives u more of an understanding why your batts deplete so much faster now w/ that crazy build in it. Gl to u and u know where to find help which is gold.

5 Likes