Inawera Flavors direct from Poland ~ e-aromashop.com

I have just paid through paypal and had no problems. Ordered Lemon Cake, Sweet King, Pitaya, DNB, Dromedary and Milk Chocolate added the discount code succesfully

Logged into my inawera account, added code, filled the radio button at the very bottom of the checkout screen (No Company Paypal emblem) like all the other bank payments shown as way of payment just the word Paypal and checked out

Pressed checkout and took me direct to paypal. Screen was a little different to normal Paypal Homepage (i.e US one and I am in Europe), but signed in to my paypal account as normal (paypal showed me the amount in my local currenct to pay, before pressin order) and all went through first time with order confirmation from Inawera coming through instantly, saying shipment will be with me in 2-5 days.

Sorry people are having problems but I have ordered quite a few times from here and never had a problem. If you havenā€™t an account with Inawera sign up for one before ordering perhaps? Signing up for the newsletter also gives you an automatic 5% of everything also.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve used all three of them and never had a problem.

1 Like

I just tried again on www.inawera.com and it still didnā€™t work. Itā€™s says adress not matching or something so I went through the e-aromashop and it worked perfectly fine.

2 Likes

I ended up ordering from e-aromashop, just a small-ish order see how it goes. I think the other site I tried shot themselves in the foot a bit with the payplus thing. Nobody really wants to add more payment types that require signing up. Especially when youā€™ve never heard of it [I havenā€™t at least]

e-aromashop has a presence on ELR now :grinning:ā€¦thatā€™s a good thing for questions or comments.

Theyā€™re prices arenā€™t bad, thereā€™s no fuss in ordering, simple paypal transaction. Only thing missing is discount codes, there is a space for them in the checkout section. maybe theyā€™ll throw one out for e-lr customers in future? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They have paypal too.

The site refused to allow me use Paypal, kept bringing up Payplus and asking me to register. Maybe then itā€™ll go through paypal?

1 Like

Weird, I just payed directly through paypal. There is a paypal button on the site.

2 Likes

Iā€™m telling ya, when I clicked it, it brought me to Payplus :smiley: They just didnā€™t seem to want me to buy! Iā€™ll try it again maybe next week, all out for now, cheers though

1 Like

There is no such payments Payplus. It is PayPal, PayU and bank transfer.

1 Like

PayU thatā€™s the one, Iā€™m never using it. Why when I clicked Paypal was that one popping up, it brought me to the PayU website and wanted me to sign up. When Paypal did come up, it got me to sign in, but the order wasnā€™t there, it was just my plain paypal. Something is up there ā€¦ and it was too much hassle to be bothered with for me.

Btw, I ordered from your site, so donā€™t worry, lol. It was the inawera.com site Iā€™m talking about :wink:

Iā€™m in the uk and ordered using PayU directly from Inawera. No issues.

You had to sign up though. No use to me if only one site uses it.

I emailed the www.inawera.com site after it didnā€™t work and this is what they sent this may help
Hello

Payment from USA and Canada automatiaclly payment are blocked. Choose bank transfer and then paypal - igavt@interia.pl, write order number

Regards

Jacek

Iā€™m in EU though and still had issues. Next time Iā€™ll try, but it really should be straight forward. So many sites now, if you get annoyed for a second youā€™re already on to the next.

When you get to checkout page are you seeing the paypal radio button at the very bottom of the checkout page?

There are 23 company banners relevant to different checkout payments on this page and below these are 2 options just worded no pictures for Bank Transfer and Paypal, If you see that just check the radio button for paypal (it will then highlight paypal in red) and click continue button it will take you direct to paypal site to pay as you would any normal website. Or at least it always has done for me.

True I went through e-aromashop and it was smooth and they shipped it out next day so Iā€™m happy

Thatā€™s where I went to, e-aromashop, didnā€™t realise they were the same site under different names. All good, my order has been shipped, apparently, which is what I care most about :slight_smile:

That happened to me too Kinnikinnick and Iā€™m wondering if that is a marketing strategy of theirs.

2 Likes