Inawera Flavors direct from Poland ~ e-aromashop.com

Ouch! But, hey, they’re kinda like your furry children; just gotta do it, no matter what. :kissing_cat:

1 Like

Sweet Nectar of the Vaping Gods! My flavors from e-aromashop.com were just delivered to my door by DHL!?!?!? :flushed:

I truly don’t understand what’s just happened. I asked and paid for plain ole air mail. Not complaining, mind you, but someone in Poland loves me. :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

amazing! I Hope mine arrives that quickly!

3 Likes

I had to say goodbye to too many of them already and only wished that they were still around and I could spend money on them :cry:

1 Like

I really hope they don’t send mine DHL. The closest place to me to pick up my package is 70 miles away. And I definitely don’t want them leaving it on my doorstep.

One weird thing was, when I woke up this morning, DHL had texted me asking whether or not I was in favor of a package being left on the porch. First time a carrier has ever texted me asking my opinion on delivery instructions! :+1:

3 Likes

Where I live, they sit in my parking lot and wait for me to leave for work. Then the break into my place, eat all my Cheetos, and leave after they put a sticker on my door covered in orange cheesy dust saying they are taking the package back to Indy with them and I can’t have it. Then they always write on the bottom… NAH nah Nah NAH Nah!

Do they take credit cards or just pay pal?

PayPal, and all the children!

@john70

10/char

Pay U is Polish for “Pay up Sucka!”

okay why am I looking at this and what should I order hahahhaha

Talk about showing up to the party after everybody is already drunk! Hahaha. Jim found us the best place on the planet to buy Inawera flavors. Here, let me sum it up for ya…They have everything from Inawera, they have amazing prices, and the ship it to you yesterday for the spare change in your pocket.

4 Likes

Well, there are bunches of Inawera threads and then there’s the “Recommended” list of Inawera flavors to search for flavors that folks have found they can’t live without in their stash.

Me?..I just got tired of not being able to get all of the Inawera flavors I wanted in one place or facing “out of stock” or “we don’t stock your favorite flavor anymore, so get over it” from certain vendors…so, screw’em, I went direct to Poland. :smiley: Their loss.

3 Likes

Did you make sure and get this one?

1 Like

Went to order 40 10 mil samples only to realize you need PayPal. Don’t have paypal so hour down drain lol

1 Like

You know you can use paypal to pay by credit card without creating a paypal account, right? :wink:

Tried that from guatamala few years back and it did not work. I know I have an account cause they send emails. Will figure it out

I think I might pass on that one hahahah a

Well I received my package via DHL today as well! Just got a chance to check where I had it shipped to, had a long day but came home to a package full of flavors and a winning contest entry! Today was a good day! :slight_smile:

3 Likes