Inawera Flavors direct from Poland ~ e-aromashop.com

I don’t really care. Ignorance is Bliss. And so is Inawera.

1 Like

well the company he claims made these reports sells inawera flavorings so…

Many folks do join up not only for the DIY mixing. Some folks like to talk hardware, news and vaping in general.

I know that folks get bent about the diketones, diacetyl, acetoin, acetyl propionyl, butric acid or other possible things in ejuice that might or might not be an issue for some people. Perhaps there are certain liquids that certain vendors carry that have these certain qualities associated with the liquids? Those vendors choose to carry them, or not, depending upon their bent factor. So be it…whatever helps them sleep better at night…do it! I’ll just purchase those flavors they won’t carry from someone who will carry those flavors. Done and done!

In my view… Diketones FTW! They’re tasty! :wink:

6 Likes

Ok I see your point. There is a lot of info besides mixing on this site, for sure

1 Like

They’re fast! Delivered by DHL Express for $15 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I seen 2 options for shipping dhl and another, did you choose dhl?

I believe I did, yes…

Holy crap! Just got text from dhl saying 32$ in customs fees. Pay now on line to expedite delivery. This is from e aroma shop in Poland do you Americans pay customs on your orders?

1 Like

no, i didnt have to pay anything additional for mine :confused:

Sometimes you get unlucky :confused: It’s a chance for me, every time I order from a non-European country… Most of the times they slip through, but sometimes you gotta pay :frowning:

I just got nailed twice fed ex from nicotine rivers is held by customs in Edmonton and dhl sent notice for the polish one. Ecx which went regular mail slid on through. This is why I paid for all 3 regular mail fed ex and dhl are more closely watched there are so many regular mail parcels between Canada and U.S. That rarely are they looked at

Thing is though food flavor has no import tax. Unfortunately with a name like nicotine rivers or e aroma shop its kind of hard to claim its for food even though it is from companies that make food flavors. Not sure how to get my money back they have no right to tax this stuff but at the moment it is either pay and get my stuff tomorrow or fight and wait. I’m not much for waiting

DHL always goes to the proper procedures at customs and when the order is more than 22 euros they will charge you with custom fees.

[quote=“john70, post:133, topic:42639”]
Not sure how to get my money back
[/quote]That is really not worth the headache. I had two packages from ECX that I had to pay for because they put the full price on the package instead of the discount price that I paid, so I objected and won. I got 3.50 euro for all my troubles because they will only pay back the tax you’ve paid. The largest chunk of what you have to pay are the handling fees by the customs and you don’t get that back. So all in all it cost me more in stamps to object and a lot of time copying all the papers.

2 Likes

I live in the US and never had anything held back, due to customs issues, when I’ve ordered from the EU. All of the packages I’ve ever received from the EU have arrived DHL within the proper ship time described by the vendor; never had to chase things, thank goodness! That would have made me very angry!:rage:

4 Likes

I chose the cheaper option which was half price but they sent it DHL anyway

2 Likes

Me too…don’t understand why they did that???

1 Like

Possibly to be nice :stuck_out_tongue: hehe

3 Likes

I figured it might be a “first time order” kinda thing, but I’m not used to vendors going above and beyond with anything! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

My package is gone :frowning: everyone got tgeirs in days and I’m still waiting weeks later and no reply from them…
Tis shit! Shit I say!

I haven’t got mine either. Ordered right after you did I think.