Inawera Flavors direct from Poland ~ e-aromashop.com

:sos: = sympathy button

Iā€™d keep slinging emails to Poland for answers. :triumph:

1 Like

I sent an email the other day asking for a tracking number and got a response. When I translated it there was a tracking number, but nothing I could find on the internet took me to a company to use it.

The tracking number they sent me is the same one listed on my order on their site. But I canā€™t find anything else about it. Clueless :frowning:

Trying to rememberā€¦did you say the tracking info was a DHL number/delivery?

I didnā€™t choose DHL because they are always a pain for me to get a package from. The closest terminal is 70 miles away from me. But I found out I can change the delivery on their site, so I will from now on. But others here chose the airmail option and their package was still shipped DHL. Maybe it is tied up in customs. Who knows.

1 Like
3 Likes

Thanks man. It says my package is in WER Warszawa. Wherever the heck that is!

Polish capital :slight_smile:

You might want to contact them againā€¦

EDIT: I talked to a guy at e-aromashop and he told me the reason some of you got it by DHL was that theyā€™re having problems with the US postal system and tracking numbersā€¦

2 Likes

ā€¦and I would be the ā€œsome people areā€ in this scenario :,(

I guess I will choose the DHL option from now on.

Good thing I paid by PayPal.

1 Like

:sos:

10/char

1 Like

A couple of new INW flavors just hit the market!

2 Likes

I have sent numerous emails with no response other than the automated reply. I am getting ready to file a claim with PayPal. I am going to give these people another chance and have my next order shipped via DHL. But that will be a small order.

They have 13 new flavours actually :grinning:
http://www.inawerawinkel.com/latest/

2 Likes

oh noā€¦whats happened? your order from e-aroma?

Oh my cow the teas! Dang it, I was trying so hard to be goodā€¦

1 Like

Yes. I still have not received anything. And after numerous emails with no response I am thinking of getting PayPal to refund my money.

I knew you would like them :grinning: I was eyeballing the hazelnut cake but Iā€™m being a good girl soā€¦
Mind you, a cup of tea with hazelnut cake sounds pretty good to me :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Their shipments in Europe are impeccable, not that it does you any good. I guess thatā€™s the downside of ordering overseas. Iā€™ve had that kind of hassle with ECX. I know people in the US think they are marvellous, but theyā€™ve lost my business a long time ago.

1 Like

I would assume it has something to do with customs, or something similar. So I am giving them the benefit of the doubt. But their lack of response to my emails has me a bit upset.

wowā€¦after all the praise this company was gettingā€¦