Inawera Milk Chocolate (original) Give Away

Sending it up to the top again

6 Likes

Bumpety-bump

4 Likes

I was hoping there would be more interest in this - I am sure the guys that have already entered will be happy with the high winning chance they have atm.

7 Likes

I like the high winning chance, but I only really just want one bottle. :slight_smile: Very good idea, and generous of you @woftam

9 Likes

Maybe the title could be changed so it is clear that this is the Original Milk Chocolate that is now unavailable to get the chocolate lovers interested.

8 Likes

I donated.
Wasnā€™t even aware of the giveaway until Lars sent me the confirmation/thank you email.
Thanks for the opportunity!

9 Likes

I just donated as well and am happy enough to help support the site and hang out with all you weird folks,lol.
My confirmation number isā€¦6L6349021M818954H. Paid using PayPal.
Oh, and Thanx for even having the incentive of getting a chance for a unique flavor.

9 Likes

@Beaufort_Batches @AZViking @DZN @MisterSinner @anon60225325 @Naseschwarz @robin @MysticRose @VapeyMama @g_man2 @Pap @Leilani @SthrnMixer

You all liked or commented on the ā€œinterestā€ topic so I thought Iā€™d send you a shout and let you know itā€™s on. In case you missed it. :wink:

Hey, even if you donā€™t want the stuff, you could probably sell it for a pretty penny to people who canā€™t live without it. :stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes

Renewed my donationā€¦thanks for the reminder @JoJo
Confirmation number: 71F226701T607994D

P.S. if I do win one of these bottlesā€¦it will be held for ransom :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: kidding I will donate it (terms and conditions apply)* lol

12 Likes

Here is my confirmation #4T289919985643218
I hope i do win then maybe i can make the perfect chocolate milk. Ive never tried this chocolate .so Im hopeful. :wink:

10 Likes

Here is my donation conformation number, 25E71954CA5006128. Thanks for the heads up @JoJo.

8 Likes

Thank you @JoJo Even if i do not win , i feel i should have made a donation long ago. This place is like home for me. I cant go a day without checkin in to see what you guys are up to. I will continue to support my DIY home Again thank you.

10 Likes

Thank you @JoJo for mentioning this giveaway to me, I will enter. I think this is @DIYorDIE favorite milk flavor.

@DIYorDIE - You should enter also.

6 Likes

Transaction ID: 5HT96911CX010680P

Iā€™ve been meaning to do that for awhile, the extra nudge didnā€™t hurt though!

11 Likes

9 Likes

Hey guys! I have reeived a couple of donations that I cannot match to a user, and the ā€œconfirmation numberā€ you all mention, I canā€™t see it on the payments - I think thatā€™s a number for you, if you want to confirm your email?! If you can see a transaction ID, that us one I can useā€¦ For example, @Leilaniā€™s transaction ID is 8M1982733N075554D - I donā€™t see the confirmation number anywhereā€¦

7 Likes

Oh I see. I can see the Transaction ID# on my PayPal account.

5 Likes

Hey, Iā€™ve recently donated! thanks for the amazing community :smiley:

10 Likes

Thank you very much for the reminder @JoJo. Been meaning to do this for awhile and just keep forgetting, which is no excuse as ELR is sooo useful to me. Please donā€™t worry about adding me in the give away thingie, I probably wouldnā€™t use it anyway. I have yet to try a chocolate that I like. Thank you though!

Iā€™m sorry @daath. I should have done it a long time ago. It would be cool if you disable the ads though :wink:

10 Likes