IYO Best Strawberry

i know its been asked and talked about , but not for awhile and with new companies like Real and Purilium and more people using MF which strawberry or strw combos do you prefer ???

1 Like

I was recently introduced to this in a ready made liquid:

INAWERA Strawberry Shisha - Tastes delicious

CAP Sweet Strawberry is also great but it seems to require LOTS to taste

4 Likes

INW is the best strawberry I’ve had so far.

3 Likes

Sweet strawberry fades really fast too, so I’ve found anyway

4 Likes

Paired with CAP Golden Pineapple its really nice but requires a lot (13%) :disappointed::

2 Likes

I don’t have koolada

2 Likes

You can Omit the Koolada as it only brings a cooling effect

1 Like

I’m going to try it out then, cheers buddy :smile:

2 Likes

I use Shisha Strawberry and i mix it up with other Strawberries like TFA Strawberry Ripe or CAP Sweet Strawberry and i add Inaweras Wild Strawberry that is wicked wicked strong so i only use it by a few drops in mixes but in my mind it adds something to the strawberry mix.

4 Likes

I can not personally vape strawberry but I do make juice for my wife, son and some friends and Real Flavors has become my go to Strawberry.

6 Likes

is that the SC line ???

how high do you go with the shisha straw

I have been using the Strawberry Milkshake VG in all that I have done to date but it is my understanding the SC version is the same flavor that is in the VG version. I will be ordering the SC version as soon as I run out of the VG version.

1 Like

I use shisha at 0.5%, and like @Fenrir1 I mix it with other strawberries. That seems to work really well.

3 Likes

all depending on recipe but in a mix where i use shisha straw and other straws i lay shisha higher than the others mostly since i like the taste i get from it

3 Likes

I still love the combo of FA and ripe SB tpa.

Shish SB inw has its place.

SB rf has become the sweet strawberry I add randomly to steeped mixes. It hasn’t beeen the best starting out in a new mix.

3 Likes

Code-Vape’s Stellar Strawberry has the Shisha at 6 % and is still pleasant, so it can be used in a wide range depending on the mix imo.

2 Likes

Timely thread. Was literally discussing my search for strawberry with @anon60225325 in another thread when this came up.

Here’s my thoughts in the search for Strawberry thus far:

I have tried:

TPA Strawberrry Ripe. First flavor order. Got a 4oz bottle of this. Tried it Solo @ 3,5 & 7%. Cannot really make out the strawberry at all. Have use it in a Lava Flow Clone I’m working on in various %'s (latest is 6.5 with coconut extra, pineapple, & sweet cream). Comes out sweet but doesn’t taste like a strawberry. About 60-40 on the candy / real fruit scale. Call it subdued, you can make out there’s something vaguely strawberryish there but it’s hidden behind something that approximates cardboard. Used this one in several recipes, most of which where this is the dominant note, but even though it’s way farther forward than the other flavors in the recipes, you can’t really place it as being “there”.

NN Strawberry Banana Smoothie. This (and the other two Nude Nic flavors I bought) is incredibly mediciney, even at low %. I’ve tried leaving the cap off for a day, heating it, flogging it with a wet noodle, doesn’t seem to matter. Just can’t taste the strawberry at all, and for the most part just not impressed at all. Very chemically feeling.

CAP Sweet Strawberry. Again, various %'s. In standalone tried a 3,5 & 7%. Tastes sweet, but does not pop at all. About 75/25 on the candy / real fruit scale.

Flavor Express Strawberry. I’ve got a couple other fruits (grape, orange, red apple) from FE. Not sure about these guys as they’re from China which, without an MSDS sheet makes me wonder how much lead, arsenic and leftover lithium from the week prior when the factory producing this was making toys and laptop batteries I’m getting in the goop. At any rate, I kinda like the orange and grape, the red apple is so so but not great. The strawberry? Not so much. It’s like a hint of strawberry packed in damp gray cardboard.

4 Likes

In order of yummyness

Real flavors - anything with sb in it - sb sc, sb vg, sb kiwi vg (one of my fav can’t wait for an sc) sb milkshake.

Inw - sb shisha

Imho all other Sb (I have) pale in comparison to these 2

My comparison is to cap sweet sb (both reduced flashpoint and standard), Sb ripe . Wild sb (inw), Go Vape sb, sb taffy and a few others I have tried but as always taste is subjective and I have not had the chance to get into pur flavors as yet.

6 Likes

All the ones I have tried have uses in different recipes but still the best for me is FA Strawberry which is way under rated and Strawberry Ripe is definately the most over rated

3 Likes