Kindness :)

ill try not to! no promises!

3 Likes

8 Likes

very well, you wouldn’t happen to have the number for the fire department would you?

3 Likes

IMG_3114

7 Likes

I agree with you 100% my friend accept

There is NO other place like ELR :yum::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink:
We are special

6 Likes

i have to agree with you! i got lucky found ELR first, i guess im just lucky like that!

9 Likes

This place is what Faceb00k WISHES it was… and we make our own great e-Juice at the same time. Kindness is WINNING!

12 Likes

Bumping Kindness to the top …

7 Likes

@SessionDrummer, hey good ol buddy !!! I’m having trouble with my Dead Rabbit rda, and that thing just pure stinnks !!! , and wondering if you got one deem dare Steam Craves !:crazy_face: , NO, just messing with you, I am tickled pink with my 2 Steam Craves, glad you give me the idea to buy one, or two, but they do have the best flavor. But serious about the Rabbit, that thing does suck, and just don’t like rda’s anyway, always have loved my tanks.
And ELR ROCKS !!! always enjoy coming here, and being here everyday, 1st class people all the way !!!

9 Likes

Thanks a lot @Mix_and_Hope, I’m stoked you are getting flavor bombed by the SC’s. I, like you, haven’t had great success with RDA’s typically, and, you guessed it, keep going RIGHT back to my pile of RDTA’s.

Wonder how my partners in vaping crime @Cutlass92 and @Molly_Mcghee are doing.

9 Likes

What kind of build are you placing in the dead rabbit?

3 Likes

Maybe a topic for the Coil threads but your coils and wick are everything in an RDA

3 Likes

This may help Dead Rabbit - no flavor nada...What should I be doing different? Gl to u!

6 Likes

I’m solidly in the SC Crew. Once I started using 24 gauge wire for my A,S, V2 builds I’ve been in flavor heaven!

6 Likes

Yes my build is good, and I get flavor, just to lazy to keep taking cap off and fill, and I do have squonker pin in it, but my squonker is broke down, I am going to send it off one day !!!, it’s all good, thanks for the link @worm1,

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer!!! We’re doing alright. I just returned to work after being off for a month from another surgery. @Cutlass92 is working and playing Army from time to time.

How you doin?

11 Likes

I know you know what it’s like to work all the time, and that’s all I ever seem to do anymore. Between my contract with Uncle Sam, work, and fixing everything that breaks for everyone I know I just don’t have any time! But I need to be better about getting on here and seeing what’s going on!

15 Likes

Roger that @cutlass92, I used to bitch to you about that all the time. Sorry to hear it, but at least you got some bags of cash for da vapemail!!! Not sure how, but I stumbled across this thread, and thought, “I miss my vape buddies”. @Molly_Mcghee sorry to hear about the surgery, but hope you’re on the mend, and better for it. Glad to hear you guys are still kicking it.

8 Likes

Really trying not to be a @SessionDrummer fanboy, but I’m gonna ride his heels here…

Glad to hear that you and Ms @Molly_Mcghee are doing alright! I’ve been missing your wicked tongue! Here’s to a quick and successful healing for Molly, followed by a fat wallet and maybe a little vacation for the crazy duo? :wink: Be well, you two and know that you’re thought of often and fondly to boot. Cheers!

7 Likes

please tag me too :grin:

1 Like