Kumbaya ELR

Awww see, now I feel bad.

@Steampugs not only are your reviews (when I have time to actually read the words and not just look at the pictures) hilarious, you introduced me to Carry On and I realize now that my life was not complete without it. :grin:

7 Likes

oh don’t come creeping now…

but you are quite correct, no one’s life is complete without Carry On films :grin:

7 Likes

I want to thank @Silhouette.
When my hubby and i were looking to start building coils, you messaged me with a goliath that needed a home. He learned to build off that atty. Thanks!!

13 Likes

Before you typed it, I just KNEW IT. Ok, you know I could wax asshole at this point. I’m very good at it :wink:. But I would rather just send a message to all the folks on ELR who want mods drawn and quartered - if you think it’s such an easy job, you try it!

I’ve been a mod on a forum with one of the most docile and benign subject imaginable - Irish and Celtic heritage. It’s unfathomable how ridiculous some people can be. It’s adults reduced to children in the back seat of the family car, yelling mom, he’s touching me!!! And just like being a parent, modding doesn’t come with a salary either. Of course there are those motivated by some warped sense of power and authority. But I think those type of mods are super easy to spot.

13 Likes

met quite a few during my forum hopping with Steampugs…
some you just wouldnt believe, nothing like that on here, never has been :ok_hand:

8 Likes

I could see us sitting on the beach, with a blazing fire, singing Kumbaya ELRRR, Kumbaya…

Love it.

When I first showed up asking questions, and yes " the same ole questions ". It was the likes of @DarthVapor @Amy2 @SthrnMixer @JoJo @Pro_Vapes @Whiterose0818 @BoyHowdy @Kinnikinnick (who had a different name back then, which I can’t, for the life of me remember) @Ken_O_Where @Alisa @ @ @ @@@@@@@ those are for the ones I didn’t mention. Not that I forgot. No, My eyes hurt.

Love y’all

Dan the Man P.S. I just found out you can only mention ten users in a post. So
THAT is the reason

16 Likes

I think it was Jim something? Pulling that from the storage area of random info in my brain :rofl:

7 Likes

Sweet_tits_McGee

12 Likes

:roll_eyes: … oh, brother! You told me you would never reveal your pet name for me in our PM’s! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

However, while I’m here… there are tons of people to @ around here for aiding and abetting me in my travels on ELR! I must single out one individual who helped me to find my groove in tobacco mixing. I suffered for a great long while, even after he repeatedly told me exactly what to do… I was very hard headed in the beginning… thought I knew best… BUT, after I dumped mix after mix down the drain because it didn’t suit my taste and wasted a metric butt ton of hours on taste testing tobaccos… I finally woke up and paid attention to what he was saying… Tak @daath! :wink:

18 Likes

And I would Like to Thank YOU for passing that Information on :+1:
And ALL the other Cool people that have helped me :smiley:

14 Likes

@Wings4Life for a cool username (butter pies are excellent) and squonking passion, appreciated. @Rob62 for similar squonker love, and heck, all squonkers.

10 Likes

Thank you whosyourdaddy !

7 Likes

:laughing: That’s great! Normally I don’t like name calling, but that’s a good ern.

I also love when @Lolly calls people “petal.” I don’t know… I’m odd I reckon. I just think it’s sweet.

13 Likes

That makes two of us, I’ve even used it myself once. Apparently it’s catchy so watch out :laughing:

11 Likes

Absolutely uniquely @Lolly, so much so that I think I miffed her off for tying it to her. But I’m with you guys, contagiously sweet to see.

9 Likes

Three of us! I have use it one or two times too, to my son hahaah
Like: Were are you go… you little petal. (He is 2y)
I think that is the unique mood of @Lolly that make it so special!

11 Likes

You lovely lot! :blush:

1994- psychology student living in Ghent!! about the pictures I

You are all my petals! :hugs:

20 Likes

Since no one has tagged them yet … so I’ll say something nice about them . After all they are members here also

@LiquidBarn , @Nicotine_River two great companies who carter to the DIY world. Without y’all some of us would still be smoking cigs…

11 Likes

You can add @ecigexpress and @Walt_RealFlavors to any list of great vendors that are not only quick to answer questions, resolve problems, listen to suggestions/comments but are active in the community often popping in topic to help or just have fun w/ us.

8 Likes

@Lolly is everyone’s sweetheart for sure but only you have the ability to bust our balls and keep us coming back for more Jose!
I missed you!:kissing_heart:

9 Likes