Labor Day Sales 2017

Get your 1 Liter of 100mg Unflavored Nicotine for only $40 this week at MyFreedomSmokes!

Use Coupon Code:
40NIC2017

Applies to “UnFlavored Nicotine E-Liquid Base - 1-Liter Container” only
100mg = $40, all other strengths are discounted 20%
Cannot be combined with any other coupons or discounts
Expires Monday September 4th (Midnight EST)
Click here for coupon rules.
Unflavored Nicotine (1-Liter)
Our famous Unflavored Nicotine “Smoke Juice” E-Liquid is made with the highest grade nicotine available. Buy with confidence knowing that you are getting the very best nicotine available and that it is always distilled from actual tobacco leaves and stems and not synthetically produced.

Discounted 20%

ONLY: $40
(with discount code)

4 Likes

Essential Depot

PG/VG

50% OFF Labor Day Weekend Sale - no coupon needed

Current flash sale of 2 gallons each of PG and VG for $39 (+$27 shipping), Clicking on the order button. :smile:

3 Likes

https://www.elementvape.com/

3 Likes

Holy Craps, use Labor15 for 15% off those low priced attys on Eciggity, Labor Day Sale. Just got in my email in case anyone wants to use it.

6 Likes

Heartland Vapes:

Eciggity:

Vapor World has some stuff on sale, no code, ends Sept. 4th, 11:59 CST.

5 Likes

Bull City Flavors Labor Day Sale now thru Monday September 4th, 15% off using code LABOR2017.

7 Likes

logo_home

Ladies and Gentlemen we have some great news! :tada:

This Saturday-Monday we will be having a 15% OFF EVERYTHING labor day sale on our site!

The sale starts at 12:01AM Saturday Morning and ends at 11:59PM Monday Night! Take advantage of the sale, stay safe, and have a nice holiday!

Discount code: LABOR

Enjoy! :slight_smile::tada:

9 Likes

laborday20_2017

Happy Labor Day Weekend Fellow Vapers and Mixers!
Now through Labor Day save 20% NEARLY site wide! Save on popular items and brands like:
DIYorDIE One Shots
WS-23
FlavourArt1
Flavors Express
Flavor West
Inawera
Jungle Flavors
Real Flavors
Northwest VG
DIY supplies and more!

Also we just added:
Cactus by Jungle Flavors - (great for adding juiciness to your fruit and candy mixes.)
Express DIY Concentrate: Fried Strawberry Ice Cream

We’ve added a few new items to our ON SALE! category! the code is good for savings there a well :slight_smile:

Also, stay tuned our Giveaway! in the giveaway thread. New one next week! :slight_smile:
We sincerely wish you a SAFE and excellent Labor Day Weekend!

5 Likes

vaporbeast.com - 15% off sitewide, code: LABOR15
myvaporstore.com - 10% off sitewide, code: LABOR

3 Likes

Advanced Vape Supply! (SS Coils, shots, premade coils, spools) Labor Day Sale (from my email)

Hello again Advanced Vapers!

We are having our annual Labor Day Sale in celebration of Labor Day weekend, starting today and running until 11:59PM MDT on Monday, September 4th! We will be offering 25% off all Coils, Spools, and house juices! We’ve also got some exciting additions to our juice lineup coming soon!

To take advantage of this sale, just use coupon code “LABOR25” at checkout!

5 Likes

I’m so excited, I may have peed a little :grin:. Let the buying frenzy commence!

11 Likes

I recently purchased a couple of items from Kanvape.
Quick (and free) shipping. No hiccups. Very pleased.

4 Likes

Geographic location of the store?

Topeka Kansas, I’ve ordered there once, no problems, fast to ship out.

3 Likes

OK, emails I’ve gotten with good sales:

Roadside Vapes: 20% everything on site, coupon code: LABORDAY
Madtown Vapor: 20% everything on site, coupon code: LABORDAY20
RTD Vapor: 15% off everything on site: LABOR15
Advanced Vape Supply: 25% of all coils, spools and house juices: LABOR25

I would suggest checking out Roadside Vapes, very good people, I just picked up a cool retro Smok Kronos mech mod there, they have some very interesting older and new vape gear, including the Double Barrel mod by Squid. Very well designed site.

3 Likes

Same here. Put the order in on a Sun, it shipped out on Mon, and was at my door (near Detroit) on Wed.

I know not many will want premade eliquid (I know I don’t) and havent used in years, but Vapordna is doing 60ml plus Solomon RTA for $19.99. Just in case anyone is interested in this deal, @GalacticResidue just reviewed this :grinning:.

VAPORDNA Laborday Special! $19.99 SOLOMON RTA and 60ml E-liquid Combo!

2 Likes

$72 for the Double Barrel shipped at Roadside. Good deal. Had to get one.

2 Likes

Thank you for this recommendation! Shopped the Labor Day sale and got a great deal on crown coils and picked up a few other things! Great service & communication, got here fast! I am very pleased!

3 Likes