Good Deals 2017!

Lil tip on the Bachelor Nano…if the air is too restricted, it’s because the air tube directly under the coil is too high. Get a drill bit that’s slightly larger than the hole and drill away some of the height (carefully). It will make a world of difference! Just make sure you wash it very very well to remove any metal shavings. I always thought the nano had great potential but was way too restricted despite the large air flow opening.

I agree, I thought the design was brilliant, I really like mine, but it only lasted a couple months. I was so dissapointed so I went and got another and it also took a dump. I would like to see something of the same design but better quality.

1 Like

Dang brother how rough are you on the poor thing? I’ve had mine about a year and no issues at all. Haven’t even broken the glass which is unusually good for me LOL

LOL I do drop my sh!% a lot. :laughing:

I’m glad so many people got some good gear off the Eciggity sale!

I know it’s not a vape sale or deal, but with back to school right around the corner, any chances to save money are a good thing. If you haven’t tried an Aldi store yet, you absolutely have to. The prices make those superstores look like highway robbery, but more than that, their food is fantastic. I have been on a Cranberry Almond Chicken Salad kick, and I don’t know of any other ‘premade’ chicken salad I would actually eat. It’s mostly in house brands, but the prices are lower than grocery store generics, but the quality is substantial. If you have one near you, give it a try.

9 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Labor Day Sales 2017

Bought two of these for $10.90 each, now they are $9.90
It is a very basic mod that works really well. One can’t have too many mods can they? Especially as back ups.

You can get silicon covers for them here for $.98
https://www.ecig.com/istick-100w-silicon-sleeve.html

12 Likes

Just bought two myself. Thanks for the tip @Daven

1 Like

is vapesourcing in the USA

No they’re in China

1 Like

ive always assumed eleaf wasnt a very good company , this is based off of no knowledge only being swayed away by B n M shops when i first started vaping

Including these two. I will have 4 eLeafs (eleaves?) I’ve never had any problems with any of them. They’re not fancy by any means. They are pretty basic, but reliable. I still use one of my original eLeafs regularly. My 2 original Kangertechs went tits up long ago. So … for what it’s worth.

6 Likes

Get a couple of the sleeves, really comfortable in the hand with them on.

2 Likes

I’ve had at least 6 eleaf mods and they were/are troopers except for one. Like @Saxonn said, they’re basic, but they’re not bad at all. Especially as back ups.

5 Likes

all i need is a button and screen lol

4 Likes

Haha then you’re covered!

3 Likes

Used a eleaf 100 for about a year when they first came out (2014?). Gave it to a friend and he still uses it every day. Gonna get anouther one for $10!

4 Likes

Thks, debated but couldnt resist 12.90 shipped after signing up for stupid newsletter!

3 Likes

I am glad to hear that y’all haven’t had any problems with these eleaf 100 watts, I got one when they first came out on the market and they where like 20 bucks or something. Mine didn’t last a month.

I am almost tempted to grab one for 10 dollars

3 Likes

that is truly amazing. I don’t have one chinese mod that has lasted that long.

2 Likes