Let's make a Good *Coffee Flavor*

You and @Kinnikinnick were quite excited about the Mexican Liqueur TFA and Kahlua and Cream FW two years ago… Are those two flavors still in your rotation? If you had to pick just one, which one would it be, ML or K&C? Hard to get more info about these two flavors.

I’m still in search for a good coffee vape as well. I have Cappuccino, Espresso, Coffee (Kawa), Irish Coffee, Tiramisu (all INW) and Tiramisu FA. I tried couple of recipes, but all i get is an ok-ish vape at best. I haven’t had a good or excellent coffee vape so far.

What’s you best coffee vape today?

I think you’ll like FA version more.

Have you by chance tried FW (cafe) coffee?

It’s one of the few that’s decent IMO. Still searching for a great one myself though.

Ive been using inw tiramisu lately too! I do like it but ive been really layering it up trying to get a good actual tiramisu going. I get carried away and try to use too many ingredients. Really need to sv test more often and work the flavors in one at a time. Will def try the tiramisu out as a straight up coffee, thanks!

The fa tiramisu, i believe its basically fa dark bean with more going on.

1 Like

I’ll have to pick that one up. Thanks!

1 Like

I just picked up inw tiramisu recently but I haven’t played with it yet. I wouldn’t have thought to use it just for the coffee flavor, but now I’m excited to try it!

1 Like

I’ve gotta give credit to @Beaufort_Batches for the tiramisu thing. I’m addicted to his Strawberry Latte and finally having a coffee vape I was addicted to led me to using tiramisu in other recipes and really enjoying it. I also make adapted versions of Rakeleer’s Bansidhe Blue (My Version) and @LordVapor’s Irish Daybreak (My Version) using it and they’re awesome. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@JoJo, I never told anyone how I ever thought that Tiramisu being a Coffee flavor would pair so well with Strawberry. What made me think they would is the very distinct chocolate notes in Tiramisu. Most of us know that chocolate goes extremely well with Strawberry. These chocolate notes in Tiramisu this is the very thing that bridges the two together so well. Lots of berries go well with chocolate and other berries do well subbed for Strawberry in that Latte recipe. I’ve tried Raspberry before and it turned out really well.

If you are one of those people who love cream and sugar in your Coffee then you will love this.
I dug this out, loaded it up and shared it. (You can sub the Dark Bean with Tiramisu.)

7 Likes

INW Tiramisu and FA Tiramisu are both equally great and almost identical. INW is just a bit more stronger IMO.

2 Likes

Oh man that looks really good and I think I have all of those flavors but the Hangsen Cream. That’s just regular cream, not the Italian cream or the French Vanilla Ice Ceram, right?

I love your Strawberry Latte so much (in case you couldn’t tell by how often I brag on ya :wink: ). I went through a whole bottle of RF VG Strawberry Milkshake adding it to my lattes. :stuck_out_tongue: I need to make a coffee base so I can sub out the strawberry for other berries or whatnot. I bet blueberry would be good, too. That Bansidhe Blue is blueberry, coffee, and tobacco.

2 Likes

Yes that is Hangsen “regular” cream, it’s strong and has the most realistic take on cream I have ever experienced in an e-liquid. To me it tastes almost just like Half & Half but a bit more on the cream side than the milk. Nonetheless, it is soooo good in coffee e-liquids.

3 Likes

I’ll have to put it on my list for next order. :smiley:

3 Likes

Blueberry sounds good, I may even try that. My wife recently bought a Blueberry Coffee Roast and we perked the whole bag in a couple of days.

2 Likes

so from what im understanding is that FA dark bean and FA or INW tiramisu are good coffees @Beaufort_Batches @JoJo ?? id like to get a couple good coffees to mix with this RFSC coffee

1 Like

I have never tried RF SC Coffee. I use mostly FA and INW Tiramisu for all my coffee e-liquids, all my other coffee concentrates are just “sitting there” if this tells you anything. Every once in a while I break out the FA Dark Bean but mostly when I mix coffees it’s Tiramisu that I go to.

2 Likes

thank you , that helps a lot , the RFSC coffee i got in their breakfast sampler its not great but it may be good with something to boost it a little id at least like to try since i already have it , ill grab the two FA ones you mentioned ty again

1 Like

I was blending for a shop 2 years ago but thanks to the FDA I no longer do much mixing. If I was I would still use those flavors since I had created a few good recipes for them. The kahlua & cream especially…

2 Likes

I haven’t tried the SC, but I was not a fan of the VG Coffee from RF. It’s possible it could be worked, but I just don’t have the patience for something like that when I have something that already works. The Tiramisu is a lighter, sweeter coffee flavor where FA Dark Bean is like a strong shot of espresso. They’re both useful, IMO, I think it just depends on what you’re going for and how you like to mix.

5 Likes

I just did some more experimenting with the Dark Bean, and nope… just can’t get around that burning wood taste.

It really, really smells and tastes exactly like an old hobby woodburning kit I had as a kid. Maybe my (and oddly enough, my girlfriend’s) smeller is just wired up with some weird sensitivity to that one molecule or something. I’m really surprised that nobody else has mentioned it in the reviews I’ve read.

On a related note, I’m trying to find another source for VZ’s “Coffee” flavor… it is the best I’ve tried so far, and with a tiny bit of Mocha and sweet cream it’s pretty good as a black coffee. Not exact by any stretch, but a good flavor.

1 Like

@Beaufort_Batches i have everything needed to make the sb latte except the fa butterscotch. I will buy it next order and i know subbing = not the same. Buuuut… if i was to try it with what i have, would you suggest the flv butterscotch or the fw butterscotch swirl? Or if they wouldnt work then maybe a caramel?
Btw, every once in a while i mix up a batch of your cannoli recipe, imo the best cannoli going. I saw you updated it so ill have to try that version next time.

2 Likes