Location location! - illinois :)

So I have chatted with vapers all over the world right here on this forum… I consider the active members on here my extended vape family… I know very few vapers who live around me in Illinois… On here we have from California to the UK to Asia and a bunch of other places… Any local Illinois vapers around?

2 Likes

I’m not in Illinois but I’m in St.Louis. Roughly the same geographical area :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

True lol I can be in STL in an hour from my house lol I’m a little further south of springfield

2 Likes

I’m up in Antioch, Il.
IL/WI border so not really local to you.

4 Likes

Oh yea I know the area… Lived in Wi for 3 years but closer to menesota… Traveled back to Illinois often though since all of our family live in southern Illinois on the Mrs side and most of my family live in or around the Chicago area

2 Likes

NC here, from wilmington but moved to Fayetteville around 7 years ago.

3 Likes

Howdy neighbor! Roxboro, NC here.

3 Likes

The Mrs and I was considering a road trip to the Carolinas for our honemoon in June lol

3 Likes

FLATLANDER!! hehe

Im up in Kenosha but i have met a lot of people in chat that were from the flatland and even a few from the land of cheese and beer.

4 Likes

I do miss the beer in Wi good stuff!! I could never be a packers fan though lmao

3 Likes

How local is local for you? I’m in southern Illinois or Carmi. It’s about 40 min west of Evansville Indiana.

3 Likes

No wonder you like custard so much! A real Wisconsin cheese head! Lol just kidding brother!

5 Likes

nice, definitely not to far.

3 Likes

Terre Haute Indiana here.

4 Likes

Ain’t that the truth. I lived in Farmer City Il for 4 years. Land of the eternal invisible tornado is what I called it. My hat blew off one day. I swear it never hit the ground.

5 Likes

I’m a little more central than you lol I’m 30 min south of Springfield in Virden

1 Like

I would take a picture of the cheese drawer in the fridge but it might be disturbing to some people, we have a LOT of cheese. :confused:

4 Likes

There’s never too much cheese :smile:

2 Likes

Sounds a bit cheesy

4 Likes

Waterloo, Ontario, Canada I too do not know one vaper other than the guy in mirror who disappears in a cloud when I look at him lol.

2 Likes