Long Lasting and Reliable Mods

Aren’t you her unicorn!?

4 Likes

I don’t know about a unicorn but I definitely got a horn for her.

3 Likes

Hey when you said pink and purple unicorn I figured that was your sexy time outfit.

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like

Omg yeeesssss! And maybe some glitter for good measure.
:sparkles::sparkles::sparkling_heart::unicorn::sparkling_heart::sparkles::sparkles:

Sounds like your wife has good taste. :wink:

2 Likes

My latest addition to the fam.

4 Likes

4 Likes

@Skullblade789 is that an 18650 ??

1 Like

No, no. It is an N1 box with a 3s Lipo.

3 Likes

Good taste…that’s debatable considering she decided to reproduce with me. However, her mother and father owned a bar/liquor store where she worked behind the bar, so she was a booze wench and she too would like to bath in FA Butter.

7 Likes

Her and I need to be friends apparently.

7 Likes

I haven’t been here very long, but I think you should watch out. I think he’s actually talking about you!!! :open_mouth:

5 Likes

You probably would like her. Very few can rest her charming ways, and if you try to ignore her, she will just fart, cuss, and keep talking until you do like her.

5 Likes

Your’s does that TOO ?? !!!

4 Likes

Quick update my friends! I received my new LostVape Paranormal 166! I loved my Therion (RIP) so I went with Evolve DNA again based on the great reviews.

I have to tell you about my great experience with https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com

I contacted them, they send me a prepaid postal label and asked me if I prefer credit or replacement. In a couple of days I received my new mod. Excellent costumer service. With that kind of service I feel confident in getting my gear from them.

Also, the eleaf iStick 100 I got in a local store is working very good so far.

So if you can keep posting both long lasting and crap gear here so everyone know from your experience.

5 Likes

Have to agree. The Noisy Cricket V2 is a fantastic mod. Cheap as chips, and kicks like a mule. Can be run in parallel, series, or regulated series. And it is safe.

1 Like

instagram: whiterosemods
facebook: WhiteRose Mods
check me out and hit me up!!!
thanks, @Cutlass92!!!

5 Likes

Hey I gotta hook up the best mod builder!

2 Likes