Long Lasting and Reliable Mods

Just a grumpy old man.

4 Likes

Enough with the insults, I apologized already.

Oh, you meant you.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve had my Pioneer4You IPV3Li with a Kennedy clone for 3+ years (donā€™t remember when I bought the setup). It was my only mod/RDA. Used everyday, went everywhere with me for years. Even 4 hour drives to Las Vegas. Dropped it many times on carpet/tile/concrete/asphaltā€¦ usually getting into or out of my car. It looks like shit, but still works.

Upgraded this year to a Captain PD1865, but still use the IPV3Li every day.

Received my Aromamizer Plus last week, dropped my Captain/Plus setup and broke the glass in less than 3 days, right after I filled it upā€¦ :scream:

2 Likes

Yes, me. Lol.

4 Likes

@Cutlass92 @Lexie3 Speaking of Ego stuff, I still have original, first gen iStick 30wā€™s still kicking, and will not, NOT take a charge. Beat up, but keep on working. Howā€™s that for a bottom of the line mod ?

1 Like

Well, SON of a GUN. Back when I was using Ego batts, and bridged attyā€™s was picking them up in bulk from Mike, and dammit, heā€™s STILL on line, AND, he has the coveted iStick 30ā€™s heheā€¦

http://www.mikeusa.com/product-p/eleafisticksilver2200.htm

1 Like

Where can i see these? Im interested

2 Likes

Hey @Whiterose0818 I think someone need your assistance!

2 Likes

I remember when those where coveted!

1 Like

If you Google ā€œWhite Rose mods Instagramā€, you can see some of his fine work.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Thank you sir

2 Likes

Hereā€™s mine57fddb5f67a8df1db02271251144bb6072becd69_1_374x500

5 Likes

Thinking about getting the wife something from him for her bday! All depends on how things shake out here over the next week.

2 Likes

Thanks would be a great birthday present. All kinds of brownie points for that one.

2 Likes

Um your welcome, :rofl: I talked to him about one several months ago but couldnā€™t get it worked out, so hopefully I can in the next week or so.

2 Likes

I saw him last month at the vapors Carnival here in North Carolina. He said he was expecting some materials with a more feminine touch to them. If Miss Molly is into that kind of thing. I havenā€™t talked to him lately so Iā€™m not sure if he got them in. But if he did, I need to get on the ball with it too, my wife wants one too but it has to be girly.

4 Likes

The only thing I have to remember with her is that her favorite color is green and loves frogs!

2 Likes

My wife wants pink, purple, and possibly unicorn to charge it and push the button for her.

4 Likes

I know you @Skullblade789, and wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays out to ya !!!

1 Like