Looking for a new RTA

My experience with geekvape tanks is that they don’t always have there o-rings sitting perfectly. If you have any leakage with them definitely give them a 1 over. I’d assume that all mass produced would be similar.

I found RTA easier to get flavour from but struggled with my 2 RDAs not much experience or time spent on them. It has a learning curve for me but I’m getting there and learning to like them.when they are good oh yes. I also think a better one than my Tsunami would help too.

Have you had the same experience as you were getting into them.

1 Like

Had trouble finding one I really enjoyed. Finally did and it’s the sense herakles.
Easy to build on and no stupid bullshit wicking to fuck with.

2 Likes

iJoy EXO RTA is a winner…

Single AND Dual Coil decks, super easy to wick.

http://www.ijoycig.com/product/item-342.html

3 Likes

Hmm, That does look interesting. I am looking for a single coil tank. I prefer higher builds and lower wattage for flavour and battery life. I was looking at the Merlin Mini as well.

OH WAIT! 26mm. Damn. That’s huge. Will drive my matchy matchy OCD crazy. so close…

3 Likes

damnit man I need more details than that lol

2 Likes

I know a lad that uses one and loves it :ok_hand:

2 Likes

send one over will ya?

2 Likes

Thank You I took you advice and got 2 they were on the slow boat and arrived today. So far this tank is awesome the flavour is great and it doesnt leak (well no so far anyhow). I did find that the vape was a little warm so I put a slightly longer drip tip on it and it is now my favourite.

Nice simple (bit messy) spaced fused clapton 2x26 ss 316l wraped in 40 ss 316l wicked it to just below the holes with rayon and it is damn fine.

Cheers BB I owe you a beer for that recommendation.

3 Likes